Battle of Moria

I heard the screams of orcs and the battle cries of dwarves. I peeked over the bolder and saw Thorin battling Azog.I scanned the field. Many orcs were coming and killing dwarf after dwarf. I put on my hood and gripped my sword.As silent as a gentle breeze I creeped up to an orc that was battling a dwarf with long,chocolate  brown hair.
In any second he would be dead.
I took my sword and sliced off the head of the orc.
"Thanks," he breathed as I continued to slaughter orcs.
"Who are you?" he questioned me.
"I am," I paused."The Hooded Warrior."
Out of the corner if my eye, I saw a orc creeping up at me.
With my quick reflects, I sliced the orc in the stomach.
I turned and killed the orc.
I took a glance at the field. The orcs were leaving and so were the dwarves.
When the field was almost empty I started to walk off.
Then, a tremendous pain was in my side.Blood started oozing from my thigh.
Red blood.The same color of blood splattered in the field .The same color as my mom death. The same blood that Azog had on his sword. The same precious blood was dribbling on my leg.This blood had poison.
Black dots started to appear as an army of dwarves came up to me.
"Who are you?" I questioned before everything went slowly dark.