PART 2

• Dedicated to Precious Lara Dalojo

INSANITY IS JUST AN ILLUSION THAT OUR BRAIN PUTS

AS AN OBSTACLE

      -AUTHORS NOTE-

DEDICATED TO PRECIOUS LARA DALOJO

           -CHAPTER 2-

I was escorted to my cell, I was being treated like a prisoner, scared of what's going to happen next, they said to wait for captain bullock, what secrets uncle Aronn was hiding or worst what was dad hiding from my mom and I

The thought was just unbearable I couldn't imagine what will Mom think, Then i realized my mother is dead,  I sat there and cried, I was seeing visions again but this time about armored soldiers

and uncle Aronn was there and they were talking about something and i reckon it was about me,

"he's dangerous bullock! we need him locked up here at the vault what we need is another crazy monster going crazy"

"My nephew is not a monster Mr. mason your just making him look like one he eradicated tenno what else do you want"

" contain that thing! I want him supressed"

 I was suprised they want me dead they'll blame everything on me even my mothers death they can't take a imperfection like me running around the city, But i'm not an imperfection by the looks of it i'm something many man would want to be, a God, Their all jealous of what i have, What the hell that was not me talking it was someone else, uncle Aronn came to my cell sat down near me at requested for us to talk.

"How you been sport?"

"miserable as hell. ask any more dumbass question since my mom and dad died.'

"I'm sorry truly I am, I was not their to save them both, I'm sorry this is happening to you you know your dad was in the same situation too."

"what! dad was like wait like me visions strength--"

"and many more but projecting visions into the eternal plain was all yours"

"What am I?"

"Your a meta human,different from us something beautiful amazing that others will think of as a weed or a pest to the human society but truly you are the next generations of human making it a better place.'

"I...see so know your here to kill me and brand me as a killer?"

"No! not by any means I'm here to make something of you"

"like training?"

"yes, but more advance,Andrew would you like to join us?"

"join what exactly?"

"The mystery operations squad.'

At first i was thinking could it be could i really change the world for the good of course i can, and I will shape the world over my image.

"Yes."

I didn't jump to conclusions I was a Man of my own, I could not bare to witness another boy hunted by His parents death.

So in the past few days uncle Aronn or should I call him Captain bullock has been showing me the history of this organization, He showed me what were up against They were called Xenteras, alien beings that posses alien locked attributes meaning, They have unlocked a part of their brain and by that gaining tremendous and physically unknown powers,Until one discovers or unlocks It,I was shown that Dad was not part of the FBI but to the M.O.S.

What surprised me more is that this organization and these xenteras were at war since 1954,

Xentera's have hybrid attributes meaning they have equiped many powers or stole them from other meta humans they killed, I wonder what powers Dad has but I didn't ask uncle Aronn yet maybe some other day.