PART 4

• Dedicated to Precious Lara Dalojo

I have been doing a lot lately to plan out this chapter sorry guys if it took so long to publish I have been trying hard not to disappoint my readers furthermore I would like to inform you guys that AWAY will be on break next week meaning no chapter 5 until the week after that but i will continue to write AWAY on that week thank you guys for all the support.

                                                                                                                 -authors note-

 this book is dedicated to my girlfriend precious Lara Dalojo

         -PART 4-

After 3 months you can now see the bump on Lara's stomach, I try to imagine the feeling of having a live human being inside of you breathing.eating moving inside of you, The thought horrifies me but by the looks on Lara's face she is filled with joy that her first born is with me the man she wants to marry after all of these, after I complete my true plan she will be proud but i still need to keep this under wrapped or the Meta's will never approve of my goal.

We were sent out in the middle east to stop the trafficking of Syrians to be sold as slaves, when we reached Syria it was hell the whole place is burning, The true nature of humans nothing but rage and war, so many innocent blood on the hands of our so called leaders, This people only lived in a illusion that the will be safe from harm.

I was one to locate a scientist part of the covert mission i have, the other went out to seek the traffickers i went alone. I reached a stone wall scored in flames to only i see is dead bodies dangling from the houses, their throat slit open the women their breasts removed and the children the poor little young-ins head decapitated some were fed to the dogs, this sight filled me with anger over humans i see why only few were chosen to be given the gene of an Meta humans are arrogant that stops them from evolving into greater and higher specimens, I ran through the market 2 Syrians sighted me, They fire at me but it was no use i held them up in the air and crushed their bodies together  that's the only vengeance i can give to this people who died for doing nothing.

The building i was about to infiltrate was a big strong hold many security have their eyes peeled for anyone who might try to sneak in,but I was not going to sneak in do i.

I walked in front of the building and 2..3...11 securities were firing at me every bullet stopped in motion and i flung it back to them one was crawling back to its nest but i crushed his head with my foot splattering every bits of his insides around i took his eyeball and I shoved it into one of the securities inside the building i Ripped his head out of his body and threw it outside the window.

As i reached the top floor It was dark what a cliche moment i was in, i looked for the switch and flipped it on the scientist was pointing a gun at me.

"I'm sorry professor but your class ends here."

"their is nothing in this world that you want hmm." he asked

"What are you going on about human."

"You look for peace but you do it with violence.. I see where your coming from many have tried none have succeeded."

"What the hell are you talking about."

"I can analyze a person just by looking at him and when i looked at you you were achieving many men have tried... shaping the world through their image just to end suffering and despair."

"what do you know about me old man."

"I can see your wounds you have lost so many and now you gained something fragile you will do anything to protect it....even if it means becoming a sin eater."

"sin eater?"

"A man who does the dirty work so the others will go as freely with out being guilty in short your sacrificing your soul just to help the ones who have shunned you who rejects evolution and power.'

"I can give you everything you----"

I slit his throat but not too deep so he can hear the words I'm about to say to him.

"Look here I'm trying to save my kind no the humans human are nothing but creature who can never understand each other, to me humans are petty arrogant stupid and highly volatile to me they are Gods mistakes imperfections they must be eradicated and I'm the exterminator.. I will massacre every man women and child so their sufferings will end quickly and us The Meta humans will rise as the new race of earth that is my dream a world where peace is not an illusion but a reality."

Moments later the scientist smiled at me and gave his last breath. As i lifted my knife he uttered the words i cannot understand i slit his throat,his head hits the floor and i gave a bow and left the room.

 I was about to blow up the building when suddenly....... I was hit at the back so hard i flew across the room as i retrace my vision i looked at a towering being at me, It was a man made out of smoke or I think he controls the element of air, I swung my fist at him making him lose his balance as i reach for the detonator i was grabbed by the foot and he smashed me at the wall. These being he's no human or Meta or even a Xentera but what could he be. I did not have time ti think about it i used my flash to get to the detonator and switched on the bombs, He hurled his large fists at my face, blood gushed out of my nose and mouth, I stood up and held my hand directly at his chest then I formed it into a fist, The being was thrown away by my telekinesis, I ripped out his heart just in case he lives.

I returned to Teeno after my mission, I head back at my house and eager to see Lara's face after all that fighting, I went up the stairs seeing her fast asleep, I guess she was waiting for me to come back from my mission, i pulled up the blanket up to her shoulder and kiss her at  her bright red cheeks, I would do anything to keep her away from these violence this hatred, I don't want to let my child live in this world but to live in a world over my image over what i desire.

What will be next I have to gain trust for my plan to work i need men i need supplies i need...............

An Army!

-4-

To be concluded.