THE BOY THE GIRL

Garroth's POV

I met this girl with Raven colored hair and hazel eyes she............ WAS BEAUTIFUL! Every moment i spent with her was the like I was reading a story. She was perfect I wish Azura would stop bothering me then i could ask Aphmau to be my mine. I think Aphmau was her name, she very pretty, smart, and AMAZING! If only i could breakup with Azura without Azura being mean to Aphmau. Aphmau is so nice and gentle she can't hurt a fly, Azura on the other hand would kill a cute little bunny. Hopefully Aphamu likes me.................

Aphmau POV

Garroth is his name , he has sandy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes he was sooooooooooooooo dreamy. He was blushing a lot, is that normal? WAS I BLUSHING, DID I MAKE A FOOL OUT OF SELF!!!!!!!!!! Come down he is my friend and friends don't laugh at each other, do they, i'm gonna explode!!!!!!!!! Breath, BrEAth, BrEtH........ AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HE WAS SOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOT. *knock* *knock* "Who is it?" My check were burning I opened the door...............

It was Kawaii~Chan she was curious on who I thought was hot. She wouldn't stop bugging me, UGGGGGG! I swear sharing an apartment with her was a bad idea, but she's a great cook and a great friend. * knock* *knock* I opened the door, it was................. GARROTH he wanted to ask if I would want to go to the park with him. My answer was of course YES. who wouldn't say yes to that dream bout.

Garroth's POV

SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I could feel my checks burning red, I told Azura I wanted part ways and It turned out she was dating by baby brother Zane....... score? Anyways their was some type of cat girl at her house taking pictures of me....................um...............................................weird................I don't even want to know. 

Aphmau's POV

Garroth is funny, cute, cute, cute, did I all ready say cute. He likes feathers, .............cool? Kawaii~Chan kept taking pictures of Garroth, Kawaii~Chan should better sleep with one eye open tonight.

Hi, this is Garmau_Aphmau_Lover and i hope you enjoyed very firts chapter and comment or follow me for more chapters or a new book. :))))))))))) BYE