Weird

Aphmau's POV

Garroth went back to sleep and I just went and did my morning routine. Some one knock on the door, Garroth went out of my room and opened it. It was that brown hair boy! He had that worried look on his face again. Garroth explained everything and then he teased him over and over again. I made breakfast and left for work. Garroth and that guy left with me, of course. Kawai~chan, she was at her "senpai's" house. I swear she watches waaaaaaaaaay to much anime. When she talks in third person, who does that? I still love even if she's annoying, I mean REALLY ANNOYING! If your wondering I work as a anime creator.

Garroth's POV

Aphmau is great cook and a great kisser:)))  She is the best and Lawrence gets way to worried about things. He's a perfect match for Katelyn. Katelyn is a blue haired girl and she pretty, to much of a hot head. I think she likes Jefferoy. Lawrence was pretty mad and sad:))))))))

Kawaii~chan POV

Kawaii~chan was in Aphmau~Senpai's closet taking pictures of her and Garroth~Kun. IS KAWAII~CHAN WEIRD, AM I!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clam down Kawaii~chan Aphmau~senpai rarely checks her instagram,  riiiiiiighttttt??????????? Did KAWAII~CHAN MAKE A MISTAKE!!!!!! Kawaii~chan has to go over to Resse~Senpai's house.

Aphmau's POV 

Everyone at work was staring at me and talking behind my back until Katelyn showed me the picture..........................................KAWAII~CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT BAKA AND JERK SHE"S GONNA DIE WHEN I GET HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *beep* (text message). 

Garroth- Aphmau Kawaii~chan took pictures of us and put them on instagram                                                  Aphmau- I know and that jerk is gonna DIE                                                                                                                          Garroth- coming over at your house around 5:00, okay                                                                                                  Aphmau- okay, love you                                                                                                                                                                Garroth- love you too!!!!!

Aphmau's POV

UGGGGGGGGGG Kawaii-Chan is gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Katelyn's POV

Their where these pictures Kawaii~chan sent me with Aphmau kissing and sleeping with a Garroth. Garroth is not the type of guy that would do that. I showed Aphmau and she started yelling and she got texts. Aphmau's is dating!!!!!!!!!!!!! So is Garroth dating her, I thought he was dating Azura. Isn't Azura dating Zane???????????????????? My brain is gonna die from this love triangle or square, I don't want to know.

Lawrence's POV

Garroth is kissing Aphmau, sleeping with Aphmau, and before you know it MARRY APHMAU. I found my old high school year book and found Aphmau. She was a freshmen when I was a senior, is that the same girl. *knock* *knock* I went to open the door and.................(he fainted, but from who?) 

Garroth's POV

LAWRENCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Who did this to you wake up!!:( (tears start rolling down his face) *smack* (Garroth fainted)

Aphmau's POV

Garroth was late and thats not like him. I went to his apartment and find him sleeping with Azura!!!!!! I start to cry and...... He woke up and tried to explain, but Azura told me the opposite. The I wanted to leave until he grabbed my hand and kissed me. I didn't pull back instead I want to make sure he was okay and forgave him. Lawrence went to go take care of Azura...........

Lawrence's POV

AZURA YOU JERK, COME HERE. I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, hoped you enjoyed and I'll try to make more content tomorrow:) BYEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!