Updates and a Story

Aphmau's past is quiet dark. When her mother died her father changed. From the  nice father  you would turn evil. He wasn't a jolly king you would know he will turn evil. Aphmau just couldn't stay home she ran away as many times as you can count but the guards would always find her. One day she successfully did it. Their she met Kawaii-Chan and had a new life. Time passed and Aphmau's father would appear out of no where. That lead to the battle and the separation between Garroth and Aphmau. Aphmau went home and suffered once more.  That lead to the father once more taking advantage of her daughters beauty and time. Made her a model and a superstar. She was everyone's known little princess. Garroth went home and did the same thing that Aphmau did. Became the modal and You get the rest. Life was miserable, until Garroth came to Aphmau and he was followed by his father. Garroth's mother was found dead but, no one knows for sure. Aphmau's mother wasn't very supportive, if Aphmau wanted to try out for soccer her mom would say that it's not like you are going to make it. Not very supportive, Garroth's Dad is to pushy, he wants Garroth to do this a nd that and if he misplaced something by and inch he would get in trouble. His father wanted him to be perfect. The upcoming King of O'kasis and the upcoming Queen of Phoenix Drop is a big deal. If they get married. that means O'kasis and Phoenix Drop would have to be one.

Authors note:hey guys I am going somewhere for awhile and have lots of things to do with school coming up so no updates for awhile sorry.