Another one and another one

Hi, ummmmmmm check out my new story coming out around this week. Hopefully..... Anyways enjoy my story.

Aphmau=A Garroth=g

A- Garroth u free 

G- ummmmmm no

A-k 

G- what time do you want to met up though

A- how about 5

G- that can do

G- what did Lawrence do with Azura

A- ummmmmm I don't know and don't want to know.

G- k

A-met you at 5

TIME SKIP

Aphmau's POV

I was pretty upset at the Azura thing........baka.............. Garroth made me feel better. Kawaii~chan made me dinner and said sorry 1,000 times. Can she get anymore annoying? Lawrence he took care of Azura, I think...?

Lawrence's POV

AZURA IS SUCH A JERK! SHE CAN"T JUST KNOCK ME AND GARROTH OUT AND SLEEP WITH HIM! AZURA BROKE UP WITH HIM WHAT DIRTY GAME IS SHE PLAYING1!SHE'S TURNING MORE INTO IVY, GOD! Come down Lawrence you did it because Garroth's your friend and he was hurt. Anyway Azura, i took care of her. I knocked her out and left her on her porch.:))))))))))))

Garroth's POV

Aphmau is fine after the whole thing with Azura?!?! I mean I'm over it, but Aphmau is not the person to get over something so quickly. I was at work and then she texted me about something. She wanted to met up. I don't know weather to feel scared or to feel happy?

??? POV

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Azura did a perfect job on taking care of big brother. HAHAHAH. HE thought he talked to Aphmau, but Aphmau is kidnapped. When Garroth walks in that door he will pay. HE SHOULD HAVE NEVER DONE THIS TO ME!

FLASH BACK

Garroth spoke, " baby brother are you okay?" " Do I look okay?!" "No?" " One day you'll Pay for this" You made me take soccer, you made me wear a dress, but Hug me in front of WHOLE schools I'm gonna pay.

Aphmau's POV

*crying* I'm hurt and scared............Garroth I.....love.....you......

Garroth's POV

Zane called me on Aphmau's phone. I was on my way there and he kidnapped Aphmau. I have to either work for his dirty work or.....