Aarons discovery

Aaron's POV

Lillian coming up to me and knocking me out. Why? A comrade, a friend, an enemy?  UGGG! Aphmau, Lawrence, Garroth, Katelyn, Kawaii~chan, everyone. It's all because of Zane! AHHHH! I have to do something. 

Aphmau's POV 

I woke up, my head hurt and all I saw was Garroth. His handsome face resting, he looked hurt. The door opened and Zane came in with Lillian next to him. UGGGGGGGGG! ZANE LET ME AND GARROTH GO! " And why would do that, Hm?" Garroth wakes up. "Because she is my love and the only one I will love until the end." " Oh how sweet, hahah." "ZANE!!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME AND GARROTH!!!!" " I didn't do anything to you, Lillian did." "Master Zane ordered me to.." The stranger (Aaron) rushes inside with a sword against Lillian's neck. Lillian was clam and all of the sudden vanished. "Zane.." the stranger spoke. "Oh Aaron glad you could join." "Zane you are no longer my master, I serve another master..." "Lawrence." "Oh thats to bad....." Zane pulls out his sword and then Lawrence rushes in and kicks Zane in the stomach."LAWRENCE!!!" Aphmau and Garroth yelled. " How..did..you" Zane spoke. " Lillian untied me and let me go because she knew one day that you would turn on her." "All of the other prisoners are fleeing as we speak." " LILLIAN THAT *cough*" Katelyn and Kawaii~chan rushed in. Katelyn was right next to Lawrence and Kawaii~chan untieing Garroth and Aphmau. Until....