Part 1

***

JUNHOE can't help himself from continue drinking the liquid , giving sensation to his whole body.

Blame it all on Donghyuk , what had happened earlier making him to lose grip of himself. And there he was , at the pub, enjoying the rhythm.

Heartbroken. His poor heart already broken into pieces. Too bad that he couldn't collect and fix them back altogether just like what he used to do before. Or else, he will get hurt all over again.

He was sitting alone. No one bother to approach him. Not even Donghyuk.

It's too painful to look at both of them , Donghyuk and Yunhyeong together. He turned his head away right after his eyes met Donghyuk's. Junhoe took another glass of liquor and walk out from the pub in frustration.

Instead of driving home, he just left his car and walk away without hesitation. He was totally drunk.

On the other hand, another male was driving his car, heading home. From his eyes, he could said that he's tired and sleepy. He couldn't make himself focus on the road anymore.

Just when he realized that he almost knock down a guy who was walking on the road, his eyes got widen.

"Yahh.. you wanna die or what?!" He yelled to the tall figure. Junhoe just continue walking forward, don't even care to look back.

Jinhwan stepped out from his car, walking towards the figure with all anger in his eyes. He pulled Junhoe's shoulder harshly.

"Who are you? Wait..wait.. let me guess.. Donghyuk, right?" Junhoe laughed as both of his hand found its way to Jinhwan's cheek, caressing it softly.

"You.. supposed to be mine."

His expression turned dark all of sudden and he's not laughing anymore. Junhoe leaned closer to the smaller body.

Jinhwan froze for a moment. But then, he managed to push Junhoe away from him.

"What the hell are you trying to do?!"

Without even answering, Junhoe pulled Jinhwan's tiny body into his warm embrace. Jinhwan frowned. Truthly , he confused. Not knowing what is actually happening right now.

He heard the latter sobbing silently. But then , Junhoe's eyelids were getting heavier and heavier , giving sign that he gonna collapse there anytime soon.

"Yahh.. yahh!!" That was the last thing he heard.

Jinhwan sighed , again. It looks like this male is having a nice and peaceful sleep on his thighs. He don't even know him. So the question is , what should he do now?

"Should I bring him home?"