Part 9

***

"Junhoe-yahh.. get off from me. You're too heavy."

JINHWAN snorted, pushing the huge body away from him with his eyes still perfectly closed.

But he can't do anything. Junhoe's muscular arms were tightly wrapping around his waist. The small one can't even move.

Every time Jinhwan wanted to escape from his warm embrace , he just can't. Just look at his tiny body. He couldn't manage to get away that easy.

"So soft..ewmmm.." Junhoe mumbled as his arms around the tiny waist of Jinhwan were getting tighter. The smaller try to put some effort. But still, he fail.

"Junhoe.." Too tired struggling in Junhoe's arms , his voice almost crack , wanting to cry. Junhoe moved a bit so that he can see the latter's face.

"Hey... are you crying?" He asked, staring the latter with all worries plastered on his face.

Jinhwan hide his face from the other male's gaze. But Junhoe manage to move his chin and they ended up, looking at each other.

His expression seems dark which makes the small boy frightened more .

"Why were you trying to get away?" Asked Junhoe , putting his palm on Jinhwan's hair and ruffle it softly.

"I suddenly realized something and it makes me more afraid to think about it......" He said , not giving any points yet.

"I scared......if I got too comfortable, then you will leave silently when I was asleep." The boy uttered his concerns.

"I won't.. trust me." Junhoe pulled his back and hug him. He can't promise anything much.

But he won't leave the boy he loves so much just like what Jinhwan have thought.

Jinhwan put his arm across his lover waist. He buried his whole face on the crook of the other male's neck.

"You're too precious for me. I won't let you go that easy." Junhoe smiled.

"You're cute and small. I swear to myself , these butterflies won't die as long as you stay with me."

He gave a peck on his forehead, earning a cute giggle from him.

"Cheesy....."

"Only to you, of course.. "