Part 4

***

JINHWAN stepped out from his bedroom, yawning like a little kid. Well, not actually his bedroom.

The other male he found last night slept in his bedroom across the guess room which he currently sleeping now.

He stared at the door with a blank look , thinking about a million times while holding the doorknob.

"Should I wake him up?"

Jinhwan closed his eyes and think again. But then, he shake his head and let out a deep breath.

"Tsk. I haven't wash myself and I need to cook breakfast. How can I forgot?" He murmured , smacking his head twice.

"I'll wake him up later." He smiled and walk down the staircase, heading to kitchen. He need to cook something for both of them.

Jinhwan search for some ingredients that he can use to cook the meals. He's going to make the dishes simple like what he used to do.

***

THE door cracked open , revealing the shirtless Junhoe who was still in his own world. He don't even bother to find any shirt for him to wear.

At least, he's not going to look around with himself, half naked.

When the male was about to step out from the room, his eyes caught a beautiful view of another male who was half naked with a towel around his tiny waist.

Junhoe stood there , couldn't get his eyes off from admiring the other male's wet abdomen. In fact, he enjoyed the view a lot .