Part 14 (Sequel)

***

Junhoe dragged his legs down to the dining area while tiptoeing closer to the other male who was busy stirring the soup at the kitchen.

Being a good boyfriend he is, Jinhwan prepared the healthy breakfast meal as usual for both of them.

But before he could manage to turn around and grab his phone on the dining table , he felt a pair of muscular arms wrapping around his tiny waist and hugged him intimately from his back.

The latter's hand reached out to the tiny hand of Jinhwan, helping him to stir the soup continuously with his another arm across Jinhwan's waist .

Jinhwan doesn't talk much. He just smile and let the male help him with his cooking.

While Junhoe was mixing all the ingredients left , Jinhwan gets some plates and put it on the table.

He prepared the table along with the utensils and sat on the chair , resting his head for awhile.

"You must be tired , right? I should help you from the beginning." Junhoe pouted his lips as if he feels guilty to the small boy in front of him.

"Aniya.. sangkkwani eobseo.." Jinhwan smiled, placing his hand onto Junhoe's and rub it softly.

"The food is ready~ Babmogji!! Ohh!! The food smells so yummy!!" Junhoe sheepishly smile while licking his lower lips , earning a cute chuckle from Jinhwan.

"Let's eat!!"

Junhoe started eating his meal since he's hungry. His eyes went wide right after he chew the food in his mouth.

"This soup taste so good!!"

Jinhwan smiled with his mouth almost full with vegetable soup that he cooked.

"Yo shou ee mo, de.." The way Jinhwan talk made the other male burst into laughter.

Because why not? He looked like a squirrel with his mouth full of food!

"Jjinja kyeo!!"

Junhoe squealing like a fangirl , pinching both of Jinhwan's cheek. "June-yahh!!" But then , the smaller one quickly moved Junhoe's hands away from his cheek, feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"But why don't you cook something else? I mean.... like something other than vegetables ?" Asked the male across him with a frown on his face.

"You don't like it?" Finally , the boy manage to swallow all the food in his mouth.

"No.. don't think that way. I like it. It's just.... I'm curious." Junhoe shrugged. "You really want to know it?" The latter nodded timidly.

"Ermm.. actually..... I want to grow taller."

Jinhwan hide his reddened cheek with his small hands. Junhoe chuckled , try to control himself from laughing too loud.

"You've been thinking that I'm too small for you , didn't you?" Jinhwan looked down to his thighs.

"Baby.. you look cute in this size. I don't mind if you're small.. just look at your hands. I feel like I'm touching a baby's hand. Your body feels so soft that I want to cuddle and squeeze you everyday. Don't think negatively. I love the way you are. "

Jinhwan could feel his heart flutter with those words escaped from his boyfriend. He unconsciously smile , hoping that this feelings won't disappear.

He wished that he was good enough for Junhoe. He wished that Junhoe won't leave him for another guy.

***