Listen part 2

Flashback 900 years ago.

"Young Prince, Princess Mia has arrived for you're date." Luxi, a butler in the castle said to the handsome young man in his bathroom.

"Thanks Luxi! Tell her I'll be right down." the young man said grabbing a small black box. "Yes, Prince Hasuke!" he answered going out the room.

Hasuke took a deep breath and exhaled walking towards the gardens where he knew his girlfriend was. He walked end and smiled looking at the beautiful teenage girl sitting on the fountain.

The girl had beautiful long wavy brown hair, with beautiful purple eyes that shone brightly and lightened any dark room. She had every curve and dips in the right places and she was short.

Her outfit was a pink short dress with stars all over it and she had on a hat with white sandles. She was indeed beautiful.

She smiled her winning smile and Hasuke walked over to her a kissed her. "Hey beautiful, you look ravishing in that outfit." Hasuke said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Suke,what exactly was so important that you had to call me out of an important meeting!" she replied blushing. "Mia, I love you and I can no longer contain it. You are the most beautiful,funny,smart,caring and extraordinary woman I ever met. I don't deserve someone as special as you,but if you would give this unworthy man a chance...would you become my bride?" he asked.

Mia looked at him and shook her head."You can't be serious." she said and gasped when Hasuke pulled out a little black box and got on one knee opening the box revealing a beautiful heart shaped diamond ring.

"Let me ask this way then. Miamora Kara Yatomato,Princess of Zemara, will you marry me?" he asked.

Mia covered her mouth and hugged him."Yes!yes Suke! I will!" she answered kissing him.

...................50 years later................

"Hasuke! The...the baby's coming!" Mia yelled sitting on her bed feeling her water break. Hasuke busted in with the healer and nurse.

After 4 long hours of curses,yelling and crying they finally managed to get the baby out. Now his mother and father looked over him noticing the marks and power coming from the new born.

"What should we name him?" Mia asked and smiled when the baby boy gripped her finger sucking on it. "Yusei Mykiel Gabriel Fudo." he answered and smiled when Yusei opened his eyes revealing red.

..................882 years later..............
A seven month year-old Yusei was in his mothers lap getting his diaper changed when Hasuke came in telling Mia to pack since he had to go see how his project was coming along.

After going to New Domino lab he kissed his wife goodbye and kissed Yusei's forehead saying he'll see them later when they heard a knock on the door.

Hasuke opened it and invited Goodwin and Roman in and told them the plan in order to get Yusei ready for the throne he had to go through something only they could cause.