Prince of Darkness

Hasuke looked up and sniffed the air humming in confusion. Everyone noticed it and looked his way wondering what he smelt.

He shot Rex and Roman a glance and they nodded. Yusei looked up from his book still trying to figure out the dream he had a couple of nights ago.

"Did you two feel that?" Hasuke asked turning towards the source of strong pressure coming their way.

They nodded and looked at the others. "Since you guys know what's going on it's your job to protect Yusei at any cost. You won't die since we gave you some of our powers you'll be able to stay alive." Roman said and they ran outside to meet the enemy.

They followed and stood there looking at a lot of vampires and some dude in a dumb looking outfit. He turned their way and smirked.

"So it is true...you were alive all these years,you've just been hiding like a coward am I right." the man stated and chuckled.

Hasuke glared at him and froze when Yusei came outside. "Hey what's going on...and who's he? Is he a friend of yours dad?" he asked walking up to him to stand beside him.

"Yusei I thought I told you to stay inside honey." Rex said huffing lightly. Yusei tilted his head and pouted.

"Whyyyyyy...I hate staying inside all day." he whined doing his puppy eyes. He looked and stared at the man and then back at them.

"...Who's this weirdo dressed like he from the 1700's?" he asked and Hasuke busted out laughing. The man stared and smiled.

"Why hello there, and who might you be?" he asked and Hasuke stepped in front of him. "He is not your concern." he answered and turned around pushing Yusei back inside.

"But dad! Can't I help? I hate being protected! I can take care of myself!" he protested. "I understand you want to help, but you don't have any memory of what's going on,or why these people are after you,so until then you stay put am I clear?" Hasuke asked.

"Yes." Yusei answered sighing as he made his way back inside. "Let the boy stay Hasuke, after all he is the one I'm here for." the man replied transforming into his real form.

Yusei froze and stared at the young man. 'That's that boy from my other dream!' he exclaimed and heard a chuckle come from behind him.

.........................Vision.........................

"The time has come my chosen one...it's time for you to fulfil your destiny." the large vampire bat said behind him. Yusei jumped back falling dawn staring at it with large fear filled eyes.

"My...destiny? You mean that nightmare was a..." "Yes my little one it was a vision of your future. Do not fear for I will help you fulfill it." "Why does it have to be me though! They're plenty of young vampires out there that you can have!"

"Yes there is, but you are very special and unique. You have power flowing through your veins and body that you don't even know how to use. But I will teach you..train you how to use them if you only say yes to this man. None of the people you love will be hurt if you just come."

"Do I have a choice?" "Yes yes you do, but you'll have to make that choice quickly." Yusei nibbled on his lip and looked at his friends and family behind him fighting.

"A-alright! But you have to swear you won't hurt any of them and if you do, this is over and you will leave." "You have my word my dark little Prince." the vampire answered and everything went black.

...........................Now..........................

"Stop!" Yusei yelled getting in front of them. "Please don't fight I'll go with you!" he said to the young man. "Good I'm glad my father persuaded you to do the right thing." he answered holding out his hand.

"Give me a minute please." Yusei said looking at his dad. "I'm sorry dad....but this is for the greater good for all of you." he said and Rex took his hand and pulled him to him.

"Yusei what the hell are you doing? You know I won't allow this. You know what will happen if I loose you, yet you insist on testing my patients." he replied.

"Maybe I'm doing this because I know you're the only one that can stop him. Don't worry I'll be fine." he answered kissing him.

Rex kissed back passionately holding him closer. They pulled away and Yusei grabbed hold of the front of his shirt putting his face against his chest.

Rex felt water drop on his shirt and hugged Yusei tightly. "Its okay...I'll be there to pick you up soon okay love?" he replied lifting his face up.

Yusei nodded wiping his eyes and turned towards his dad hugging him. "Bye daddy...please don't have a heart attack while I'm gone and be good." he said then ran towards the man.

"Okay let's go.." he replied and took the man's hand and disappeared. Rex looked at the others and sighed turning back and walked in the house.

"So that's it? You're giving up!" Jack yelled angrily at him. "No, I can't act until he calls for me." he answered earning a surprised look from Hasuke and Roman.

"He knows how to call out to you?" they asked at the same time. "Yes...and once he does, I can go get him." Rex answered with his eyes flashing red.

"Until then we wait." he replied earning nods and groans from most of the group. He looked up to the sky and closed his eyes. 'Don't worry Yusei ,when you call I will answer.' he thought and went inside with the others.