Choosing A Queen

"My lord, the lady of the east is the next one to come in." Sebastian said bowing.

It had been well over eight months since he got Yusei as a slave. But he still didn't see any women and men worthy of his attention. All they wanted was his power, not his love, but his money.

Goodwin sighed and waved a hand to dismiss him. He looked at Shari who had walked in with the bitch that thought he couldn't see through her fake smile.

"My Lord,it is a pleasure to meet you." she said bowing. "I can't say the same for you.." Goodwin mumbled. She narrowed her eyes and glared at him.

"What was that my lord...I thought I heard you say something?" she asked smiling. Goodwin was just about to repeat himself when in crashed his Yusei running after the dog who currently had a sock in her mouth.

"Sugar! No! Bad girl!" he said picking her up only to have her squirm out of his arms and jump on the woman standing there.
She screeched and kicked at the little Chihuahua.

Sugar lifted her leg up and pied on her and ran to Yusei who picked her up nuzzling her."Baby are you okay...did the mean bitch hurt you..did she...did she!" he cooed calming the shaking dog down.

Zulu,the lady of the east name, was beyond furious. How dare a boy- no a slave say something like that! She sneered and pointed a finger at him.

"How dare you talk about me in a way that no slave should ever talk to one that is royalty! Have you no respect!" she growled angrily her eyes turn black.

Yusei just stared at her and looked at Goodwin ignoring her."I'm sorry Master...I found her in the front yard and I couldn't just leave her there to starve...so is it alright to keep her? I'll take good care of her!" he said with pleading eyes.

"Yusei, you are capable of taking care of your duties and also take care of the Chihuahua?" Goodwin asked already knowing the answer.

Yusei nodded and Goodwin smiled."Then you can have her." he said and was taken by surprised when he was hugged earning gasped from around the room.

"Thank you master! No wonder people say you are great sweet man!" Yusei replied and ran off with a barking Sugar behind him.

The room was very light because everyone in the palace had taken a great liking to their new and innocent servant. They smiled knowing that one day they hoped to see their little one in the arms of their king.

It was very obvious just seeing the two together and how Yusei gave their king both peace,wisdom and happiness. Just then they heard the Zulu's voice cut in their happy moment.

"You are some king not controlling your bitch of a servant. How are you suppose to control the kingdom! When I am your mate,he will be the first to get out of our home!" she replied folding her arms.

Suddenly there was a very heavy thick atmosphere surrounding the room. A very furious Goodwin stood growling at Zulu.

"The only bitch I see here is you! You will NOT refer to what is mine as anything less! He is more honorable than any of the bitches I have seen today. And you just prove my point. You bitches are nothing but spoiled,lying and fake! Now be gone of my presence before I do something I'll regret!" he replied and Zulu ran out as fast as she could.

Goodwin sat down breathing hard trying to control his anger. Shari looked at the remaining women and shouted "That will be all for today,his majesty is tired."

Goodwin couldn't calm down and didn't know why he was so worked up about Zulu making fun of Yusei.

After everyone was out of sight, Goodwin sighed heavily trying to reign in his temper. That is until he heard a soft sweet voice.

"Master...I'm sorry for being a burden on you...I didn't know I was a problem...until that woman told me I was...I.." Yusei trailed off starting to cry.

Goodwin's temper was anew and not because of the one in front of him. He stood and gently took Yusei in his arms cooing him and calming down also.

'Why do I feel so at peace with him?' Goodwin thought. Shari and Sebastian smiled and knew that they would have to be the ones to bring the two in front of them together and oh was it going to be fun.

Goodwin wiped away the tears with his thumb."Yusei..don't ever listen to anything negative someone has to say...they're just jealous because you belong to me." he said lifting up his chin.

Yusei sniffed and looked up at him."Really.." he asked with hope in his eyes. Goodwin smiled and hugged him.

"Really." he said and Yusei hugged him. "I don't know why the women here only want you for your fame, power and money. You offer so much more than those things." he said smiling sadly.

Goodwin looked at Yusei surprised that he thought those things about him. "Thank...thank you Yusei,you're the only person that serves me that had voiced that." he said smiling sadly.

"Well...let's hope that you find a queen who will think the same." Yusei replied backing up and grabbed his hand.

"Let's go! I have to show you what I did to Sugars new room!" he said laughing pulling a already tired Goodwin behind him.