True or Dare

Soul POV

So me and black star came up with a plan to confess to maka in front of everyone. So black star yelled LETS ALL PLAY TRUTH OR DARE.  Im glad everyone nodded and i got the best seat to sit next to my beautiful Maka. i was up first so i did something that wasn't part of the plan i said to black star "I dare you to kiss Tsubaki." Black star was in deep blushing and he actually did it but instead of one time they were on full out make out.

"Soul truth or dare"said liz.

"Dareeee noo i mean truth"i accidentally said dare instead of truth.

"nope its a dare you can't change it and you said dare first so" Liz dared soul to kiss the person who he truly likes.

"Okay i will do it" i said.

 so i went to maka and kissed her but i also confessed to her when we pulled apart from are kiss but i was the most passional kiss ever. i said "I love you maka do you want to be my girlfriend?" but she said yes of course 

Maka POV 

when i said yes of course i felt to blush but at the same time i was fangirling inside.

i can't believe i got confessed and kiss at the same. it was the best night ever because i really love sublet when we parted from the kiss i kinda saw kid crying but i wonder why. i was about to talk to him but instead so came to me and gave me a passional kiss that melted me away and everyone said "GET A ROOM YOU TWO" but we just started to blush and i can see that soul was red as me.

SOUL POV 

when everyone said get a room i just started to image it and started to blush but i blushed harder because maka saw me blushing.  thank god make is my girl friend now and really like her even if she's flat chested.

*BACK TO THE TRUTH AND DARE GAME *

KID POV

"Kid truth or dare"said Corona.

"Dare" said i.

"I dare you to kiss me on the lips" said Corona 

i thought "i was in love with make but until corona said to kiss her i actually felt nice tome over make and start dating Corna.

"Okay"said i. after i kissed her she started to blush and also corona but we both started to blush harder when i asked her "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" finally she said yes.

___________________________________________________________________________________

hope you guys like it tomorrow is Truth or dare part 2 love you guys bye i have to sleep at 12:30 because of school but promise i will upload 2 chapters per day starting tomorrow