It hurts

Maka POV

So after the sleep over, I went to my room to sleep and started dreaming about soul. I was really happy that he loved me and I loved him too. I started to dream about soul and I dating until he left me alone in the dark and told me he never loved me.

I screamed" SOUL NEVER LEAVE ME" out loud that even soul kicked my door to open it

SOUL POV

I was a about to sleep until I heard maka screamed so I went to her room and kicked the door. "Maka are you okay and are you hurt" I said. She responded "No,just another nightmare but i don't want you to leave me. I told her "I would never leave you and I would always be by your side no matter what." So I kissed her and stayed by her side until she fell asleep.

~~~~Morning~~~~~

Maka POV

After I woke up, I wonder where soul went because he wasn't next to me but then I remembered what happen last night and started to blush. I went to the kitchen and cooked eggs,bacon,and pancakes for both of us and I went to check on soul but my heart shatter to pieces because I saw Blair naked on top of soul and soul is just there with a huge nosebleed. I yelled "Soul, I knew you were just playing with my feeling and I'm breaking up with you".

Soul POV

I was asleep until I felt someone on top of me and I thought it was maka because I was half-asleep but until my vision was normal I saw Blair naked on top of me and had a huge nosebleed but when told her to get off me she didn't listen and when I heard maka screamed I tried to tell her but she just left to her room and I can tell she closed the door. I felt heart broken also and screamed "BLAIR GET OUT OF HERE AND NEVER COME BACK BECAUSE OF YOU SHE LEFT ME AND BECAUSE OF YOU I LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE".

When Blair left the house, I went to maka to apologize but she wouldn't answer me,so I kicked her door and it went flying but when I got in I saw her crying,so I went to her and told her "maka,your are the love of my love and I can't bare to see you crying like this so please give me another chance to prove it to you that I love you".

MAKA POV

After soul said "maka,your are the love of my love and I can't bare to see you crying like this so please give me another chance to prove it to you that I love you. I just cried and told him "alright and I forgive you only because I also love you and I can't live without". We kissed but then I turned into a full out make out until we stopped for air.

"I love you soul" I said.

"I love you too" soul said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ hope you enjoyed it

Comment and vote

See you tonight. And I promise I would upload 2 per day