Beach party

Maka POV

"Soul are you coming or not because we need to hurry or we'll be late"said maka.

Soul and I are going to the beach since there's no school today. "I'll be right there just wait babe"said soul. I texted the gang to see if they were at the beach and they were already there waiting for us. Finally, after soul was ready I got my bag and left to the beach in soul's motorcycle.

~~at the beach~~

S

oul POV

So after we got to the beach me and maka saw our friends staring at us and smirking at us so I decided to ignore them. After we unpacked we went to the water and I noticed maka stayed under the umbrella with her pink pokidot bikini I started to blush and walked to her so then I picked her up and threw her into the water. "Soul!!!!! Why did you threw me into the water and you got me all wet" said maka.

Maka POV
After soul threw me into the water I chased him and gave him a maka chop."Ow!!!! What was that for I just wanna you to have fun instead of just reading",Said soul.
I

just giggle and smiles at him, "why don't we all play in the water and I brought water guns if we want to use them". So after I got the water guns I filled them up and gave them to the girls "girls let's teach the boys a lesson about messing with us" said maka.
Soul POV
After maka said that I started to run around and giggles at maka. After we played, we ate and we stayed staring at the sunset. "Soul I want to be with you forever and love you forever but just promise me that whatever happens between us we will always be together and no one is gonna get in our way of our love". After maka said that I replied "I will always be with you forever and love you forever no matter what happens between us we will always be together and no one is gonna separate our love because maka I love you so much and you are my everything." So we stayed here at the beach for a little bit more until we went back home we slept together in my bed.