Be mine

Sowwy but this chapter is gonna have lemon,so if you don't read lemon you may want to skip it

Soul POV

My birthday is today and I wonder what to do to celebrate plus I really want to do it but I don't know if she's will be willing to do it with me. I can feel her body next to mine in the bed *smirks*.

Maka POV

I wonder what I would I get to soul for his birthday plus I have nothing on my mind that I could get him like a chain necklace of soul eater  logo or something but what I really want is to do it with soul ,I know it may sound weird but I'm really to do it with soul and only soul. Maybe I'm gonna call my best friends to come over to have girls night to help me with soul birthday surprise.

Soul POV

Starts pacing around and starts to think about what might Maka get me or if she willing.I'm so nervous and I'm gonna call my best friends to see if they want to come over for a sleepover.

~later on that day~

Maka POV
I bought my self some clothes from a store the girls recommended me called Death Secret and bought a lingerie. I'm so embarrassed right now because a lot of people where staring at me or glaring me. Now I'm heading home and I'm very excited to see what happens.

Soul POV
I stayed in the house getting ready to do it with Maka in the bed but first I need to check if I have everything wine✔,food✔ and bed ready✔. I hear the door open and saw Maka standing there so beautiful and starts to kiss her so deeply and passionate. I couldn't wait any longer so pulls her to a wall and starts to kiss her neck. She got me so turned on when she moaned my name. I dragged her to the bed without stopping kissing her but we both pulled away breathing heavily. I start to take off her shirt and pants,after that I put my hand inside her panties and starts to finger her.

Maka POV
I start to moan softly when soul puts his fingers inside of my panties to inside the of my womenhood. I toke soul shirt and pants off plus I can tell he has a boner right now. Soul pushes me to the bed and gets on top of me "Maka are you ready for this and I promise I will go gentle". I said "it's okay soul and I'm ready for this". He takes my bra and panties off and I take off his boxsers off but then I started to think "his manhood is very big and I don't know it will fricken fit". Soul gently enters and I moan in pain with tears "sorry" said soul.I just shake my head and he started to thrust me slowly at first.....I moaned his name ahh!!!! Soul.......and he said Ah~Maka.......he started to thrust me fast.S-S-Soul I'm gonna .......M-M-Maka I'm gonna .......  and we both cum at the same time. We stayed in bed sweating and  breathing heavily.

~~~~\~~~~~~~~~
Hope you like it and sorry I'm not good at lemon