•Five•

Heyy I'm back woop you get to find out what happens after the kiss

Castiel

When Dean pulled away, Castiel could feel the hot, pink flush spread across his cheeks. "W-why'd you do that?" Castiel said shakily and Dean looked away and back at Castiel. "Holding your breath helps stop panic attacks, so when I kissed you, you held your breath."

"I- I did?" Dean nodded and stood up, helping Castiel up. "Come on, you're not gonna stay at school, we're going to go to my house," Dean said and they walked to Dean's Impala.

They drove to Dean's house in an awkward silence. The only noise was the sound of the engine and the music from other cars.

When they got to Dean's house, Dean opened the door for Castiel and lead him inside onto the couch. "I'm gonna get a drink of water, want one?" Castiel shook his head and Dean walked into the kitchen.

When Dean came back he noticed Castiel had tears in his eyes. "Cas, what's wrong?" He blinked a few times and looked at Dean. "I embarrassed myself in front of the class more than I would've if I just went through with the story," Dean opened his arms and gave Castiel a hug and he cried into Dean's shoulder.

***Dean asked Cas to stay the night and he said yes***

"What about clothes?" Castiel asked. "I'll give you some of mine," Dean answered and handed him some clothes and a towel before Castiel headed to the bathroom.

Castiel walked out in long pants and a baggy blue shirt and laid in Dean's bed while he showered. Castiel wondered why out of everything Dean could do to stop his panic attack, why did he kiss him? His thoughts were cut short when Dean came out of the bathroom.

They ordered pizza and Dean put Netflix on his laptop and they watched a few movies. "Let's put on a scary movie," Dean said after the movie finished. "Okay. Let's put that one on," Castiel said and pointed to one of the movies. Dean nodded and clicked it.

Halfway through the he movie, Castiel was scared, but Dean looked very into the movie so he didn't say anything. Something happened and Castiel grabbed Dean's hand for comfort. "Cas, do you want me to turn this off?" He shook his head, "you're enjoying it, I'm okay."

Towards the end of the movie there was another jumpscare and Castiel screamed and started crying out of terror. Dean quickly slammed the lid shut and hugged Castiel.

Once he had calmed down, they decided to go to bed. Castiel was still shaking so Dean moved closer to him. Castiel fell asleep and just as Dean was dozing off, Castiel rolled over and buried his head in Dean's chest and put his arms around Dean.

This one is kinda crappy but I need to update it so there you go