•Seven•

Dean ran over to the now unconscious boy and held him close, tears rolling freely down his cheeks. "Fuck. This is my fault. I'm so sorry Cas," he whispered. He picked Castiel up bridal style and carried him home, placing him on Dean's bed.

Dean grabbed Castiel's hand and held it tightly, hoping that he'd forgive him when he woke up. He looked so angelic when he sleeps, but my his time; he has a bruise on his cheek and a split lip and a bloody nose. Dean grabbed a tissues and started wiping off the blood, trying not to make anything worse. He was just about to get up and leave, but he heard a small gasp from the boy, "Dean," he mumbled, but he remained still with his eyes closed.

"Cas?" Dean watched as his eyes fluttered open, Dean immediately pulled him into a hug. "I'm so sorry, Cas. It was my fault you got hurt, I ran out." "But I followed you, it was my fault." Dean stood up and grabbed some clean clothes for Castiel and handed them to him. "Get changed, you have blood on these ones."

Castiel walked back out in a loose black shirt and grey sweatpants, and Dean bit his lip a little. He walked over to the green eyed boy and he stood up, Castiel wrapped his arms around Dean's neck and he leaned in and kissed Dean softly. Before it clicked in Dean's head, Castiel pulled away, "s-sorry," he mumbled and he turned to walk away but Dean grabbed his wrist and put his hands around the shorter boys waist and pressed his lips to Castiel's.

"Wanna stay over tonight?" Dean whispered against Castiel's lips, and he replied with a kiss. "I'd love to." Dean smiled and hugged Castiel.

***

That night, Dean sat against the headboard of his bed, Castiel sitting in between his legs, eating pizza and watching movies. After the third movie, the pizza was finished and they'd had enough of movies so Dean switched it back to the TV for background noise. Castiel turned around and say in Dean's lap, staring at him while biting his lip (which lowkey turned Dean on let's be real).

"What are you doi–" Castiel cut Dean off by kissing him softly, but getting a bit rougher. (No they aren't gonna fuck bc they are like 17. Illegal!1!2!1 jk I just can't write smut for shit)

Dean was laying on the bed with Castiel kissing up and down his jawline and neck, and giving him a few neck hickeys. Dean returned the favour with some hickeys on Castiel's collarbone; Dean slipped his hands under Castiel's shirt as they continued to kiss.

Castiel quickly slipped his shirt off, Dean did the same and they sat up, with Castiel still in Dean's lap. They pressed their foreheads together with a smile on both of their faces. Castiel didn't even care about his split lip anymore, and the bruise was totally forgotten about because even though he had two marks of defeat, he had more marks of victory (and by that I mean hickeys).

This one is kinda short but the next chapter is gonna be rlly cute and Alastair isn't in it he can go get fucked. But yeah the next one is just their sleepover with adorable kisses and cute things. Thank you for reading this chapter and it took so long for me to start bc I kept deleting parts but anyway farewell for now xx byee