•Six•

This is gonna be a longer chapter woop

Dean

Castiel was still asleep when Dean woke up and he switched his alarm off and laid in bed for a while. Castiel rolled over again and faced the wall and Dean started tracing patterns on the other boys back.

Eventually Castiel woke up and Dean smiled at the sight. Castiel's hair was sticking up and his cheeks were flustered. "Morning Dean," he said sleepily and Dean greeted him back. "I'm gonna quickly get changed them I'll get you some clothes," Dean called from the bathroom and he closed the door.

He went back out and handed Castiel a shirt and some jeans and he disappeared into the bathroom. Castiel opened the door and came out holding his shirt and Dean was too busy staring at the boys stomach to notice what he said. Dean finally snapped out of it and heard Castiel. "The shirt doesn't fit. And were you staring at my stomach?" Dean bit his lip and nodded slowly.

Dean quickly grabbed a smaller shirt and a jumper and threw it to Castiel and he went back and got changed. He walked back out with his hair sticking up in a few places and a little smile planted on his face and Dean couldn't help it and smiled. "Is something wrong with it?" Castiel asked and Dean smiled wider but shook his head and fixed his hair a little bit.

"Cas, today's Friday isn't it?" Castiel nodded and they walked outside. Halfway to school, Dean looked down and noticed Castiel was wearing a big jumper and his hands were covered. "I gave you a big jumper," he smiled a little and Castiel looked down and nodded with a smile.

*** (at Le school)

In history (last period) Castiel fell asleep and he had flushed cheeks and his glasses were a little wonky and there was a smile on his face; Dean couldn't help but smile. He picked up a permanent marker and drew a pair of wings and a halo again, and rolled up Castiel's sleeve and watched it appear on his wrist. 

"Mr Winchester, what is Castiel doing?" He shrugged. "He's just tired," Dean answered and he noticed her look at his wrist and he looked at Castiel and saw the same drawing, "have you told him?" Dean shook his head and the teacher nodded and walked away.

The bell rang and Dean tapped Castiel, who then fell off his chair and started giggling. Dean smiles and helps him up and they walk to Dean's Impala and they got in. They got to Dean's house and went to Dean's room; Castiel picked up a pen and rolled his sleeve up and noticed the drawing but ignored it and started drawing; He drew a small heart and sat on Dean's bed.

"Dean look at your wrist. Please." Dean looked down and watched the drawing appear; he looked up at Castiel and looked around nervously. "I need to go for a walk," Dean said quickly and ran outside.

Castiel ran out after him but he kept running, he didn't know where but he ran. Dean just wasn't sure how to deal with it, he wasn't ready to let him know.

Dean reached a park with trees (a lotta trees fam) surrounding it, cobwebs were everywhere and he sat against a tree and broke down in tears. He let out sobs and hiccuped cries but other than that he cried silently, mentally cursing himself for running out like that. He wanted to go back and tell Castiel he was sorry, but he couldn't bring himself to do it.

-Castiel-

Dean was out of sight, so he went back inside and sat on his bed and started crying. He thought he messed up- no, he knew he messed up and he laid back on the bed and let the tears flow down his cheeks, leaving salty trails.(all I can think of is snail trails ew lmao)

He decided to go for a walk, so he walked  outside and down the path. His head was down and he bumped into someone. "Oh sorry I didn't —" he paused when he saw who it was, Alastair.

Alastair was throwing punches and kicks at him, making his situation worse. "No Winchester to save you now, faggot," Alastair sneered and pushed Castiel to the ground, kicking him multiple times in the stomach/chest area.

After at least ten minutes, Alastair was finally done. "That's all for now queer," he spat and walked away leaving Castiel broken on the path once again.

Fifteen minutes passed and he stated to close his eyes and before his eyes shut, he whispered, "Dean," and closed his eyes.

"CAS!"

Oooh cliffhanger!1!1!1!! I haven't started the next chapter but I'll try and get it done as soon as possible but I hope you like this xx