2

They spent a few hours trying to find shelter, when Dan realized that the ghostly wail is only one of his newest powers that he got before he met Danny. Regardless if he thinks he's not going to turn into him, he's gonna get at least some of those powers. He'll need training when controlling those powers. However, should he realize the true reason for his staying with him, he'd get his a** kicked.

"Look! A cave!"

The trance that entranced Dan was snapped like a bone and he looked up to see a cave in the distance. Overhead, dark clouds rolled and collected. Lightning crashed and thunder roared a warning that rain was coming.

Using his weather powers, he stalled the rain.

"Hurry! We have to get to the cave before it rains!"

He said as he flew at top speed to the cave. He got there in a blink of an eye, Danny trailing behind him. As soon as he got in the cave, rain poured and poured. Using his telekinesis, he moved a huge rock to the mouth of the cave to block any rain from getting in. He turned around to see Danny making a circle and putting some of the smaller rocks in and some leaves and twigs that were in the cave, in a shallow bowl-like hole and light them on fire with ectoplasm.

The ethereal green light bathed the cave. "So what now."

"I don't know. Try not to kill each other I guess."

" I already explained to you why I can't kill you. But nonetheless, the least I can do is train you in your powers because you will new ones sooner or later. I know I did."

"What powers did you get?"

"I'm not gonna tell you."

"But..why?"

"One, you sound like a 4 year old child. Two, because it'll annoy you. Three, because I want a few aces up my sleeve."

Danny then stuck his tounge out at him.

"Keep doing that maybe you'll finally get some tounge."

Danny yelped, blushed and put his toung in his mouth. Dan chuckled then stalked off to a corner.

Danny sat by the fire, staring at the cave ceiling. 'I miss mom and dad. And Jaz, Tucker and Sam. Even if they weren't my real family, I still miss them. I wanna find my birthday mom though.'

"Hey Dan."

"Hmm." Danny took that as a sign to continue.

"Did you ever find our birth mom?"

"....No"

"Oh"

"Good night Mini-me"

"... Good night Dan."

An: Youll never guess who his mom really is. And if you somehow do I'll follow you on Wattpad.