twenty-three.

Ryan.

I laid across the couch while laughing at the front of the magazine. It was a photo of Kennedy and I walking in these busy ass streets. I knew the paparazzi would snap photo's and claim like I'm cheating on Danielle but little do they know Danielle is a crazy ass bitch.

I know what you're thinking? What's going on? It's been two weeks. Two fucking weeks. We discovered that Kasey was dead, the police found her body and everyone was devastated. Rickey left and we haven't seen him since. Wherever he is, I just hope he is alright. We all decided that this was too much so everyone kind of moved out. Funny thing is, we all live next door to one another which is completely crazy.

Kendall also moved out which shocked everyone because, she's always been around me. I didn't think she would move away from me, although I do have a girlfriend which is not her.

Her name is Claire and we've been spotted together time to time, which was a long time ago but I kept her on the low like I did Kendall. We just recently started dating but we did have a small fling. I do feel like a jerk for doing Kendall the way I did, and I have no clue why I did it either.

Jasmine and everyone else has really been distant from me and I have no clue why. Its like they know something but aren't telling me which is bullshit. I won't sweat it though. If they don't want me to know then oh well.

I threw the magazine across the couch before slipping on my shoes and making my way out the door. The sun shined brightly through the clouds as a nice breeze went by. What a beautiful day.

I slipped into my Dark Blue Audi and made my way through the busy streets of New York. I drove carefully to Starbucks and sighed while cutting my car off.

I don't want to be here, because nothing will change.

I got out of the car and walked into the store as the smell of Coffee went through my nose. Maybe I should grab one before I sit down. I shook my head and looked around looking for any familiar faces. I instantly spotted Jasmine, Kennedi, Mya, Moneii, and Taylor sitting at a table together and some random white guy sitting at a table to them laughing. No Kendall?

I walked over and greeted everyone, "Where's Kendall?"

"She's in the bathroom, she should be out in a minute." Mya answered.

I nodded and looked at the guy who looked really familiar.

"Sorry for not introducing myself, I'm Harry." He said while holding his hand out.

"I'm Ryan, you look like that guy from that group One Direction." I said while shaking his hand.

He chuckled, "That's because I am,"

"Oh, I'm a fan. You guys are truly talented." I replied.

He had a thick ass accent, so you know he's from England.

"I'm a fan of you to Ryan. Your agency really is good. I look foward to what you have planned in the future." Harry replied.

"Thank you." I answered with a smile. I heard heels behind me and instantly turned around to see Kendall walking towards me and Harry looking sexy as ever.

"What took you so long, baby?" Harry's voice broke me out of my thoughts. Baby? I watched as he wrapped his arms around Kendall's waist and kiss her cheek while she blushed.