twenty-six...

this will be a short chapter, and then the Epilogue.

Kendall.

I stood outside as the cold air made me shiver. I glanced at my friends and smiled. We were all standing outside the house and they were celebrating. Rickey and Jasmine were hugging, Emily, Kennedi, Taylor, Diamante, Moneii were doing some kind of victory dance. Ryan, Ray, EJ, Jacob, and Harry were standing by the car having a conversation. I looked and saw Christian standing off to the side, alone. I walked towards him and watched as he slowly looked up.

"I never got to introduce myself, I'm Kendall." I greeted him while squeezing the blanket around my arms tightly.

He began playing with his fingers before looking me in my eyes, "Hi." He opened his mouth to speak again but quickly closed it. I nodded and sighed before turning around and walking back to my original spot.

"H-Hi, Mom." He said.

I turned around and looked at the boy who looked just like Ryan, He raised his head and looked at me with a small smile on his face. I ran towards the boy and hugged him tightly. He called me Mom.

"Hey." Ryan said while standing beside me.

"Hi." I mumbled.

We were still celebrating, of course. Everyone stood around Harry as he made a fool of himself with his crazy dance moves. I chuckled when I heard EJ yell, "Get it, get it."

"They are crazy, huh?" Ryan chuckled.

"Very." I replied.

"Look, I'm sorry." Ryan began.

"I don't wanna hear it." I said.

"No, you damn sure about to listen to me. I fuck up alot, and I'm sorry. I've made mistakes all my life but it's time for me to set shit straight. I have a son and I have missed 8 years of his life. 8 fucking years. I missed his first walk, his first word, and his first birthday. That shit hurts and I don't want my kid to grow up and make the same mistakes I made all because he sees me doing the shit. I don't want him to treat another girl the same way I treated you. I'm sorry Kendall. I want a family, a family with Christian and you. We can make more kids in the future, we can get married, we can be happy. I don't want anyone else but you. You are the only one, and my everything. I'm blessed to have someone like you and I thank God everyday that I found you. You make me better. Fuck that Contract, fuck it all. The only time I want to see your signature is on a marriage certificate. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I'm in love with you, Kendall. Please, forgive me baby." Ryan finished.

I bit my lip and turned face him before grabbing his hands, "I want to spend the rest of my life with you too, Kendall but I just don't think I can forget everything you put me through." I stated.

I watched as he looked down at his feet, just like Christian does. I grabbed his chin and lifted his head up until he faced me.

"But, who says I couldn't forgive? I'm in love with you too, Ryan." I finished.

I watched as he smiled before smashing his lips onto mines. We kissed and it was the best. It wasn't like our normal kisses that were filled with lust. This was a real genuine kiss and I loved every bit of it. I pulled away and smirked before turning face our friends.

"Alright, let's turn this bitch to a barbecue on the 4th of July." I yelled.

Jasmine smirked before grabbing a lighter and throwing it on the porch of the house. I watched as everyone else pulled out their lighters and threw them onto the porch and the house immediately went into flames. Everyone stood side by side and watched as the house burned with small smiles on their faces. I watched as Christian walked towards me and Ryan as we were cuddled up against the car watching the house.

"Mind if I join?" Christian asked.

I opened my blanket up and let Christian stand between me and Ryan.

"So, this is it?" Christian asked.

"This..." Ryan started.

"is it." I finished with a smile.

Christian smiled and Ryan pulled us into a hug.

Yeah, this is it.