Felix

She is soooo crazy but I just can't help my self. She us addictive like a drug...my everything and yet she doesn't even know it. Ah my sweet sweet Bella. My first kiss.

*flashback*

"Felix will you gild my hand", she said. " No girls have cooties",I said and laughed. She pouted and I sighed, slipping my hand through hers and interweaving our fingers. Her hand was so soft and smooth and I pulled them to my chest. "U..umm Felix what are you doing"  she stuttered. What am I doing.
I leans closer my hands on her soft cheeks and her hands on my bare chest. I connected our lips. It was very inoccent but very passionate no tounge evolved. We were only 12 but the feelings that spake through me as....she kissed me back with such passion."Felix....mmmmm..."

* end of flashback *

"Felix...Felix. ...FELIX!!!!!!"Someone screamed in my ear. "What...."I jolted awake. "We are here and I kinda need to get out of your arms,"said a red little Bella.
I smirked and said," you know I think you enjoy being so close to me". " Like that would ever happen," she blushed but glared at me. I let her go and she scrambled to her feet once I was out the car she was walking quickly down the path. So I screamed out to her ," Well that's not what your nipples were telling me! " All All the boys started laughing and oohing while she flipped me to birds and stomped of. Ah this girl she will be the death of me...but I love it.

》》》》》》 》》》》》》》》

Short chapter but I am trying to do two today thanks to my very persistint friend. You know who you are....