How chapter 6

Story Ellie's pov
-----------------------------
"When ever I was 5 years old my father was kidnapped, and I never saw him again. Then when everyone thought he was dead I started to change. I-I can grow tentacles like slender and shape shift but I'm not immortal like you guys." When I was finished with my story Ben was shocked.
"So you can be slender mans daughter!?"
"Idk and I've been wondering that for a while now but," I was cut off from Sally coming threw the door. "Hi sally." I said.
She just glared at me "Sally what's wrong?"

"What's wrong! Really you haven't figured it out!" She yelled at me. "Your slenders daughter why can't you see it!"
"He's been everywhere looking for you! And you can't even realize it!"
"Sally we were going to let her figure it out." Ben said " slendey wanted it to be special, he just found his daughter."
I let everything they soak in, I was his daughter, he's my dad. He was kidnaped and used as an experiment. No.
I unexpectedly ran out of the room.
"JEFF," I yelled I ran into the living room. "What is going on? Am I really slenders daughter?!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, calm down ell when did you figure this out?" He said.
After I calmed down I told him the whole story. He sat there and listened sometimes nodding his head.
After that he asked who told me, I just pointed to the stairs. He already knew who told me.