Neko! Story (part 1)

It was silent in the Ackerman-Leonhardt household.

Silence was never normal in the Ackerman-Leonhardt household.

All four members were sitting at the dining room table.

Eren Jaeger, as always, was slouching in his chair – not wanting to be there. Armin Arlert, the younger of the two boys, sat nervous – as per usual. Mikasa Ackerman and Annie Leonhardt sat across from the two contrasting teenage nekos, staring – seriously.

"We've found your owners." The blond named Annie stated sternly. The sentence made both boys sit up straight. They knew this was going to happen once but they didn't know that it would happen so soon.

"Are you sure that we're ready? I mean...Eren still can't hold his knife and fork properly." Armin said.

"He's going to have to learn that from his owner. Don't worry, we'll tell them that he holds them quite...dangerously" Mikasa replied whipping her black hair behind her shoulder.

"They're coming for dinner and taking you away today." Annie added.

"WHAT!?" the brown haired boy stood up, expressing his anger towards the subject through his words, "YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I'M NOT FINISHED LEARNING HOW TO READ AND WRITE!"

"SHUT UP AND SIT DOWN! We're going to tell your owner that there is a lot that you have yet to learn and that you have some difficulty learning certain things." The blond said showing off her dominance over the boys.

*ding dong*

"That should be them. Best behaviour boys." The other female whispered dangerously.

Eren's POV

I went back to slouching once the two demons left. I don't get why we need to be given away. Armin hasn't even turned the required age. HE'S STILL 16!!! THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO DO THIS.

"EREN!!! GET UP OFF YOUR LAZY ASS AND INTRODUCE YOURSELF! I DON'T WANNA HAVE TO BEAT YOU UP INFRONT OF YOUR OWNER!" that blond bitch was shouting at me again.

"WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU!? ALL YOU EVER DO IS BEAT ME UP!" I scream back at her. Truth be told, she rarely ever beats me up but all she has ever done is beat me up.

As I was storming out of the room, Mikasa grabbed my arm and pushed me down. She them grabbed my tail and pulled on it, hard.

"OW!" I screamed in pain.

"Introduction, Eren." I gulped.

"Fine" I turned towards to two men who stared at me in shock. "Hello, my name is Eren Jaeger.  I am a 17 year old, male neko. Pleasure to meet you."

"That wasn't so hard now was it" Mikasa said letting go of my tail and wiping my tears from my face which I hadn't noticed.

Armin's POV

Eren had to make a scene, didn't he? Once Mikasa let him go he came to my side and stood, body facing the strangers but head down as if he was interested more in his feet.

"I told you this would happen if you make a scene in front of people. Why do you never learn, Eren?" I whispered to him.

"I don't want to be weak." He said. I could hear in his voice that he was breaking down.

"Mikasa? Can Eren please go sit in his corner?" I ask, knowing that this would be best for him.

"Fine but I want him at the dinner table when I say so." She replies.

"Go, Eren. Calm down. And not like last time. Okay?" I whisper to him. He nods in response. Last time he punched several holes into the wall when he was trying to calm down. Annie had to break his wrist and almost pull his tail off in order for him to stop. I think it's time I introduced myself to the strangers. "Hello, sorry about that. My name is Armin Arlert. I am not 17 yet but I will be next week. I am also a male neko." I give them a smile, hoping it will make them feel more comfortable.