Oh Shit...

The rest of the week was kind of the same. Some teasing, some making fun of us. No one bothered Harry though. Hmm, wonder why. He was always there at the end to make me see that it was worth it in the end. To see his face, to be wrapped in his arms, to just be with him. All the smart ass remarks and rumors were pushed to the back of my head and eventually didn't faze me anymore. By next week Monday no one really bothered us anymore and I felt like we showed them that our relationship was strong enough to tell them to fuck off without having to say it.

On Tuesday I wanted to see Harry as much as possible. We got a lot of stares but not like they hated us, like they were envious or surprised at how happy we still were.

I found Harry at lunch and sat next to him. He always bought lunch but obviously never ate it. He just ripped the food up or messed up in the tray to make it look like he touched it. 

I kind of wanted to know where Zayn was. Had he really run off without Harry?

"I don't know where Zayn is." He said answering me. Ugh, he read my mind again.

"I told you to please not use that on me." I said looking at him. 

He just laughed and stared at the food on his plate. He was ripping the hamburger in half then his smile disappeared and he drop the burger on his plate.

"What?" I asked. I looked up and I followed his gaze. In the entrance of the door way to the cafeteria was Zayn. He had his eyes locked on us. Then he went and sat on the other side of the room. I couldn't see him anymore because of all the people between us. 

I looked at Harry. He had a blank expression on his face. He looked down at me. I had a class with Zayn after lunch and I already had my class with Harry this morning. 

"You'll be fine. Just treat him how we treat the rest of this school."

"But, what if he wants to talk, or apologize, or something?" trying to make him rethink about ignoring his ex-best friend.

"If he wants to talk, he can talk to me. He's not having to do anything with you. He tried to ruin our relationship" he said sternly.

I just kept eating my food quietly and that's how the rest of lunch was. 

The bell rang, Harry gave me a kiss before I left, giving me reassurance. I walked up the staircase with people in front of me and people behind me. I just didn't want to make eye contact with Zayn what so ever. 

When I walked into class there were only a few other people already sitting in their seats talking. I put my book bag down in my seat and walked out of the classroom. I walked down the hall to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I gave my self a little pep talk in my head. 

'Just act like he doesn't affect you in any way. Like he doesn't exist. Once this class ends, it will be all over and then he is in Harry's hands. Ugh, this is going to be a living hell for the next hour.'

Then I heard the door open and immediately put my hands in my hair like I was fixing it in the mirror and not talking to myself. It was another girl I didn't know so I looked at myself one more time like I was satisfied with how it looked, walked out, and back into my class. The class was more filled with kids now but no Zayn. I went and sat down in my seat and put my head in my arms on my desk. 

The bell rang and the teacher started talking but I kept my head down. He was talking about a project that we would have to do in groups of three, then he stopped talking. 

"Hello Zayn." he said in a disappointed voice. I kept my head down but my eyes shot open and I concentrated on the sounds around to try to guess where he was in the room. I heard footsteps walking over about two rows over and then down that row. I heard a book bag drop and a huff of annoyance.