Creepypastas on a bus

Ben:*playing Nintendo*YEAH SUCK IT ASSHOLE!

*sitting next to Ben is Jeff who is standing up while da bus is moving.Btw their in the back*

Jeff:*yells out the window*HAVE MEH BABIES!!!!'

*Toby is sitting with Clockwork eatin a waffle,their also in the back but 2 seats infront of them*

Toby:A-and so like Clara said to Billy.....

Laughing Jack:*Is standing next to Jeff  yelling at people as well*EH YO LIL MAMA LET ME GET YO NUMBER!!!

Lui:*Is sitting across from Toby and clockwork sighing dramatically*

*Masky and Hoodie are sitting in the middle listening to music and ignoring everyone.As usual XD*

Smile dog:*Has his head out the window*

Eyeless Jack:*Is sitting in a ball eating a "steak" muttering satanic rituals(in the middle of the bus)(you know where most satanic things are born XD)

Jane:*Is in the front* "No I totally would....."
*Trendorman is also next to Jane listening and being Fabulous*

*Across from Jane is Sally who is listening to everyone else and laughing*

*Bloody painter is in the front sitting by himself drawling scenes of a car crash*

*Slenderman is driving the bus irritated with the pastas*

*Puppeteer is making puppets rape each other*

*And lastly across from puppeteer is admin who is writing this* :)