The Boy With The Bow Tie

Katie's part.

All I thought about was the boy with the bow tie and suspenders. I can't believe he saved me from Brian, I needed to tell Peter about this It made me happy today but my neck was sore and it hurted me. I layed on my bed and I saw Peter's shadow in the window and let him knock on the window. I got up from my night gown and opened the curtains and opened the window, I saw his green shirt it was stain and he was sitting down, I sat in the window shield and he looked at me smiling. "So how was your day?" he said then winced at the end of his sentence, "It was good, it um there was a boy who saved me today from Brian and he- he ran I wanted to meet him" I said and he smiled then the stain grew bigger. "Peter?" I asked and he smiled, "whats that stain?" I asked and he looked at the shirt, "its just a stain you know" he said and I looked at him with a curious look. "Ok Captain Hook hurted me" he said and I sighed, "come in" I said and he nodded and flew in, "take the shirt off" I said and I took the lotion on that he gave me, I turned and my lotion fell he had these abs which made him even better but I like peter as a friend. I picked up the lotion and walked towards him, but I turned the lights on, I saw the brig bruise under his nipple and the cut on his top left side of his chest. I took the lotion and started rubbing it on his chest, he looked down to me and I kept rubbing it. All that felt was muscular I felt him breath on me which send shivers down my back. He held my hand that was rubbing his chest and grabbed the other one placing them on his chest. I looked up to him and his green eyes were just perfect. "Katie?" he said and I nodded, then he moved his face a little closer, "Peter I never kissed anyone" I said and he smiled. "Let me be your first" he said and I looked at his eyes then back to his lips. He leaned in and kissed me, I felt so many emotions inside of me then he pulled away, "Peter" I said and he nodded "let me cure that ok then we talk" I said and he nodded again. I started putting the lotion again and wrapped it with a bandage, I sat on the window and he flew over to me. "So I um" I said then he held my hand, "want me to stay here until you fall asleep?" he asked and I nodded then pulled him to my bed, I layed down and I placed my head on his lap. I couldn't believe that I kissed Peter Pan, my first kiss. I felt him stroke my hair and I fell asleep.-Morning- I woke up and my window and curtains were closed, I smiled then got up I and looked at myself in the mirror, I still had the bruises on my neck I sighed and got dressed. I put on my light blue jeans then my navy blue sweater with grey scarf and my navy blue toms. I straighten my  hair and left it down, I grabbed my hair and left the house. I started walking and Brian was waiting for me with some boys, I stopped walking were he always stopped me at, "well look at this thing" he said and I sighed waiting for him to do something to me because Im so used to it. He pushed me and pulled my hair, he started dragging me making my pants rip on my knees and my bracelet fell on the ground I began to cry and he started swinging his arms on me. The hair gripping tighten then it let go, I saw the boy from yesterday. I dragged myself to get my bracelet then managed to get up, I saw that the boy ran away I walked to school slowly because my body hurted me . I sat on the desk I usually sit on and layed my head down. I began to cry my eyes out because all of this hurted me, im so tired of getting picked on. I just  wanted Peter Pan to besides me and comfort me, I don't know why but all I wanted was to go home already. -Home- I layed on my bed with my hair into a messy bun my eyes red and puffy. I felt a really bad headache then I looked at my knees and they were bruised and bleeding a little. I waited and waited then Peter came knocking on the window, I opened the window and let him in, he looked at me and hugged me. "I can see the pain already" he whispered and I began to cry on him, "Peter please help me" I cried out and he rubbed my back. "Come on undress yourself and Ill rub the lotion on you" he said and I looked at him and nodded without hesitation. I stood in my bra and panties, he cleaned my bruises and then cleaned the blood, I put on my night gown and hugged him again. I layed down and he layed down facing me "you can do this Katie I believe it" he said and kissed my nose. "I know that you don't think you are but I clearly see that your one strong girl because you hold it in but let it go Katie you need to let all of this go" he said and I looked at him in the green eyes. "Peter I want to give up already I want to let this pain go but I don't know who to" I said and began to cry again, "luckily tomorrow is Saturday do you want to come to Never Land with me?" he asked and I nodded. His soft lips crashed mine and I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep.