Part 2

Mira's POV:

Today was they tryout and my heart is beating so fast that it feels like I am going to faint. There were about 200 girls there. I went on the field and the couches started talking. 

"Hello girls! Today is the day we see if you are ready to be on the best team in California the Bulldogs. You will be judged on foot skill, shooting, passing and playing a real game. We will break you up into 4 groups 50 in each. There are many girls here today so we have a couple of guest coaches who are here to help. By the end of today there will be 25 girls left. They will be the final girls we choose from to play on the Bulldogs. If we call you number you are out. Lets get started with some warm ups. Start to juggle." The couch said 

I was at 100 juggles when he yelled stop and divided into groups. I was in group 2 shooting my best skill. I shot a strong shot right in the corner the goalie dove and missed I scored they congratulated me.

34

41

184

95

47

115

98

13

34..... he called a lot more people they were all out until there were 100 people left. I was one of them. My number was 99.

"Okay everyone! We have 100 girls left and 18 are making the team. We decided to choose you best quality and put you in a group and you will compete to see who can do it the best until we have 25 people left. When we have 25 people left we will do a big scrimmage." The couch said and they told me to go in the shooting group so I went.

"Okay so I will be your coach for shooting right now. What I want you to do is get in a line and shoot. If you make the shot you will become goalie if you miss you are out and you have to stand behind the net if you shoot and the goalie saves it you go to the back of the line and the goalie stays in goal." The coach said and we went in a line. There were about 25 people per group. I was about 5th to last in line. 

"COME ON GIRLS GET IT IN THE GOAL! NUMBER 57 HAS BEEN IN THERE FOREVER!" He shouted at us then it was my turn. There were about 10 girls out already. I got ready for my shot ran to the ball got under the ball to get more strength and shot it went in the air to the top left corner. The coach yelled, "Now what number 99 just did are the kind of shots I am looking for!" He screamed and a smile grew on my face. Then I remembered I was in goal.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So ya that was that I know that is not really how you tryout for a soccer team it is just that I did not want to have multiple tryouts.