21] The Plan - Part 1

Thank you all so much for reading my book! Please vote and continue reading my book. Love you all and please keep reading!! 570 views already!!! Please help me get to 1k views and 100 votes!!! Tell your friends about it if you can!! Thank you all so much for your support!!
_________________________________________
👾Michels pov👾

Derek took Sam from me. I know it had something to do with that stupid Diary of Sam's. I over heard her talking to Derek. They were talking about how they were going to meet up at his house. I completely hear when but they said sometime that night, so I will just have to watch out. It will be pretty easy since we're in the same cabin.

Hours later

So I've been watching in the closet by the door for her for a while now. She thinks I am not going to be here since she kicked my out. I was forced to stay at another cabin for a wile now.
I eventually got so caught up in talking to myself I almost missed her leaving out the door at around 7:45. Once I heard the door shut behind her I slowly creeped out.

*earkkkkkkk*

I heard the door open back up.

CRAP! I yell. And rush into the kitchen.

Hello? Anybody here? I hear her ask

I almost went to reply with a nope by I caught myself before I did. I hear her feet creak as she is walking into the kitchen where I am.

This is it. Yep this is just it. It's the end of me. I thought to myself as she's getting
Closer
And
Closer.

I kneel down in the corner my cabinets, put my hands over my head and cringe real hard.

Im dead. Just I'm just ughh... I look at the cabinets and start to tell them goodbye when I hear the foot steps stop. Yep. She seen me. I'm just done for. And btw I'm so sorry for slamming you shut so hard last week. I said to the cabinet. I was just angry cuz I thought I lost my engagement ring. WAIT!! That's it!!! Her engagement ring!! It should still be on her!!! When she said yes I immediately put it on her. She doesn't remember but maybe she would slightly if I show her. The foot steps turn around and start walking back to the door.

She must have just stopped at the little island in the middle of the kitchen and not walked fully in to be able to see me. Then again i do remember seeing a jacket there. That's probably what she had to grab.

I jumped up and ran to her.
I did nearly make her jump ten feet in the air and scream like a... I don't even know but I do know it was loud.

What in the world are you doing here??!!!

I snuck in because I need to talk to you.

Well I'm sorry I can't talk right now I have to go.

I know but...

Wait a minute how do you know?!! She asked

I sorta kind listened in on you phone call I said slowly with my head down.

But it was for a good cause I swear!! I said super fast this time.

What? She asked puzzled.

Nevermind not important.
But any way, look at your left hand. I told her

What about it? She said looking down

Ok... Now look at your ring finger.

What, it's just my WHAT?!!
When did that get there?!! She practically screamed.

It got there just the other night... The night I purposed to you.

_________________________________________

Thank you all so much for reading!! I made this into a 2 part chapter thing because, well I thought it would be more interesting if I did... If that even makes any sence😂😂
Anyway I love you all so much!!
Thank you for staying with me and keeping up with it all this far into the book! Please continue to read!! (And by the way I didn't say this but uh, you could vote for my book... You know, if you liked it! But Just clarifying, I didn't mention anything to yah😉😉)

-xoxo
Jadyn💋