Chapter 5: Max = Sleeping Beauty

"We only have two rooms." Max says once we get home. "Ross and I can share his room, and you and (Y/N) can share your room?" (Y/Bff/N) suggests. "I'm fine with that." Ross says, unlocking the door. "Me too." You say. We all look at Max. "Fine." He says half-heartedly.
   I follow him into his room. We argue on who gets the bed, but we decide on sharing it because we were both tired from editing the whole day. I go into the bathroom and change into my Harry Potter Slytherin shirt and a pair of shorts. I brush my teeth then (Y/Bff/N) walks in wearing a unicorn shirt and matching rainbow shorts.
   I roll my eyes at her pjs and she sticks her tongue out at me. I walk back into Max's room. He's only wearing boxers!! What! He has a six-pack... Damn it! I'm getting
Yandere-chan crazy!
   He climbs into bed, and I follow suit. "Good night." He says. "Goodnight Max." You say while drifting to sleep.

~~~Magical morning time~~~

   You wake up tangled up with Max. You freak out, but then you realize he's still sleeping. You check the time, 6:47. You get up to see (Y/Bff/N) cooking breakfast while Ross watches. "Good morning to you, Sleeping Beauty. She says. How's the prince?" "Shut up." You retort.
"Not a morning person, eh? Ross says. Neither is Max. You have to shake, or tickle him for him to wake." "I might as well wake him." You say. "Good luck, you'll need it!" Ross said. (Y/Bff/N) giggled. I swear, she is a anime school girl in disguise.
I stand over the bed and I try to shake him. He stirs, but doesn't wake. I guess I have to resort to desperate measures. I start tickling his sides, and he shoots up from bed. "I'm up, I'm up." He says tiredly. "Good, breakfast is waiting for you!" I say.
   After breakfast, we get changed. "Time to go to the office!" I say. "Yaaaaaay!" (Y/Bff/N) says as she runs to the car. Ross stares at her and smiles.
   They would be a cute couple. Why do they ship Me and Max?