Chapter 16: Epilogue

So here we are, my lovelies. The final chapter. I'd like to thank you all for sticking around through my constant babbles and procrastination. Hope you all enjoyed, now for the final chapter, chapter 16.

Y/N's POV

Idk how many years

Today is New Year's! So many have things have happened over time. Max and I got married, I love him so much. Y/bff/n and Ross are in a serious relationship. Jordan finally apologized, and has been super nice to me.
We moved out and live in a small, but nice, house. DJ Baby Mason is so adorable! He can walk now and can barely speak!
"Babe, are you there?" Max snaps his fingers in front of my face. "Huh? Oh, yeah sorry. Just zoned out." I smiled sheepishly.
Max looked at me lovingly. "So are we telling them at Adam and Alesa's party?" He asked. "Yup! I think I'm finally ready." I say confidently. "Can't wait." He says.
We pull into their driveway. Alesa greets us at the door. "Hey guys! Everyone is already here!" She says. She leads us inside to the living room.
Adam is getting food and Ross is playing with Mason while Y/bff/n giggles. We are greeted by everyone else.
We play different party games until I look at Max and give him a look that means I'm ready to tell them. He nods.
"Umm, excuse me guys, Max and I have something to tell you." I say out loud.
The attention is on us now. "I'm pregnant." I say. Y/bff/n gasps and starts clapping. "Congrats guys." Adam and Alesa say together.
"Sorry guys, not to steal your thunder or anything, but I have something to say also." Ross says. He stands up and faces Y/bff/n.
"I planned to say this whole romantic thing to you, but right now I'm at a loss for words so I'm just gonna do this." He gets down on one knee.
She gasps again and clasps her hand over her mouth. "Y/bff/n Y/bff/ln, will you marry me?" He asks. She nods repeatedly. "Yes, yes, yes!" She exclaims, hugging Ross and sniffling:
We spend the rest of the time celebrating until the countdown. Y/bff/n and Ross dance erratically.
   "Guys, its the countdown!" I say.
10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1!
Everyone cheers and all the couples kiss. Even Zane kissed Emily! I'm so proud of him. Then Max kissed me. It brought me back to when we kissed at our wedding.
   "Mad Max!" What? We all turn around, confused. "Mad Max!" It was Mason! Everyone started laughing, and Ross gave him a high five. Max just looked at me and smiled.

Hope you guys liked it!
See you guys later, love ya,
Author-Chan, out! ❤️❤️❤️