Everything happened so fast.

Part 1)

Lauras P.O.V;

Its the night of my friends 18th birthday, I have to go shes a really close mate and shes been there for me through thick and thin, the problem is shes the only person I know going, but I don't want to let her down, so I'm going. I think this isn't going to be a good night for me, but ill try and get along with everyone, because i'm a great,friendly person,not. I got off my arse and walked over to my wardrobe to see what clothes I could wear, I have 5 hours to get ready, this could be fun. *picks up black dress* "ew I can't wear this fgs" i said to myself. Everything is literally out of my wardrobe, "nothing to wear, nothing to wear" I say repeatedly.

Since theres nothing to wear, time to go shopping, on my own,yay.

Steph's P.O.V

Its my birthday! I'm buzzing for my party tonight should be good, My gorgeous boyfriend Nathan and his friends are going, All my best mates and mates are going, The one person i'm worried about is Laura, she doesn't mix well, she loves the friends shes got, She is literally in love with Tom but she never admits to it, Nathan and Max,Jay and Siva know it as well. Shes head over heels for him, he just cant see it. Anyway, Ive my outfit lay out on my bed for tonight and the shoes and jewellery, I hope I look the best their, highly doubtful but maybe just maybe. Off to get my hair and make up done.

Nathan's P.O.V

Shit! Gotta wake up, its Steph's birthday, "Wheres my phone,got to text her happy birthday ah shit,fuck shite". "found it". Reaches out to get my phone and I fall off my bed fuck. That was painful! 'happy birthday baby:*' *sending to steph*. I better get in and call the lads to make sure there up, I run over to my clothes and quickly get ready as fast as I can, Just as am about to get breakfast the door bell goes, I quickly sprint to the door, and open it, its the lads. 'Alright Baby Nath' they say, They all make their selves at home as usual. After I have my breakfast we go to Get Jay's mate&Max's sister.