Tom receives a text from Laura

Tom's P.O.V

I got woken up by a beeping sound, it better be someone important texting me so early in the morning,okay its 1 in the afternoon but you know what I mean. The text was off Laura, she must of wanting to say something last night and didn't get chance to? I opened up the message and it read

'Hey Tom,Sorry for last night:/ what did you want to tell me? I'll meet you at starbucks at 2!xx'. I replied saying 'hey,ill tell you at starbucks hahah;)xx'. She replied to minutes later saying 'okay, see you there then:*x'. She put a kissy face, does that mean anything or does she put it to everyone? I don't know. Well least I can ask her today anyway, best get ready shouldn't I.

*at starbucks*

Laura was already in there I dont even think she was wearing makeup and yet she still looked beautiful, I got so caught up in the moment looking at how beautiful she looked I walked into someone 'I'm sorry' I said trying not to laugh, I went and sat by Laura she smiled and passed me my coffee.

"What did you what to tell me then tom" She smiled, her smile is perfect I went into my own little world and sat their staring at her. "Tom!" she shouted. "What? Sorry" I replied. "What did you want to tell me?" she asked again. I had to think for a second how I was going to say it without sounding like a complete idiot. "Well.. I was wondering,only if you want to! Go out on a date and see how things go?" I asked her shyly waiting for her reaction and answer. "Oh my, definitely" she said shockingly in a adorable voice, so happy she said yeah I would of looked like a complete idiot.

Jay's P.O.V

I texted Kaitlin to see how she was after last night she was pretty screwed! Like me and the rest of us. I seen a different side to Kaitlin last night a part of it I loved her personality changed in good and bad ways,the bad thing was she went cocky and said things she shouldn't of but I guess everyone does when there drunk, she told Steph she was a bitch and told Laura she was a stuck up bitch,who needs to leave Tom alone, when she was only having banter with him and us lot, to be honest I don't think she even likes Tom. I know Steph didn't take it to offence because she knew she didn't mean it at all! But think shes got a apology to make to Laura! But apart from that it was a wicked night and can't wait for the next!