Missing the old life

Ariana was sitting on her balcony on an early September morning, drinking tea and thinking. She looked into the sky and it made her feel a little upset. She quickly looked away and a tear rolled down her cheek. She wiped it with her sleeve trying to make herself look alright in case anyone came and saw she was upset. She's sad because she misses her old life...the life she once had in Honeymoon Avenue. Ariana did all of this in Honeymoon Avenue. Sitting on the balcony. Looking into the sky. She even had to leave her boyfriend, Declan to be where she was now, in Hopeaway corner. That's how she felt when she moved here. Her hopes for her future were all gone away. Abandoned. Crushed. I mean, she got a new boyfriend named Ricky, but he would never replace Declan. But she loved Ricky and for months she thought she moved on from Declan, but in these past few weeks she's been missing Honeymoon Avenue and everything and everyone that was in it. She knew that she had to be here where she was realistically, but her dreams were still in Honeymoon Avenue. Ariana got up from the balcony, tried to make herself look happy and went to go hang out with her family. 'If only they knew', Ariana whispered to herself and started heading downstairs.
'Good morning', Frankie said as Ari came and sat at the kitchen bench. Frankie was Ari's older brother and unfortunately could always tell when Ariana was upset. 'Morning', Ariana replied, trying to act happy so he wouldn't suspect anything. Well it worked for less than 2 seconds. 'What's up with you?', Frankie asked in a worried voice. Ariana ran through her mind on any excuse to get her out of answering.' Uh, well, I...I fell over on the footpath yesterday when I was running and now my leg really hurts', Ariana replied in a hopeful tone that her brother would just take that as her answer. It was true that she fell over and hurt her leg and it still did hurt, so she didn't say a lie. 'Oh...okay, well get better soon', Frankie said in an 'I think you're a weirdo' voice.