Conversation

Ariana was walking past stores and different shops, looking to buy some things to decorate her new apartment. Even though she sorted things out about Sabrina with Declan, she was still nervous about what she was going to say when she talked to Sabrina. Ari didn't want to make things any worse than what it was, but hoped that eventually Sabrina and her could be friends. She seemed like a nice girl and Ariana knew that the message that Sabrina sent her, was only because Sabrina was still emotional. Ariana was given Sabrina's phone number from Declan, so that she was able to talk to her. Ariana started dialling Sabrina's number, nervous and all. 'Hello, Sabrina speaking', Sabrina answered the phone. Ariana was hoping with all of her heart that Sabrina wouldn't hang up on her. 'Hi Sabrina, this is Ariana...can we talk?' Ariana could hear Sabrina hesitate. 'Look, what you have to say won't matter. It doesn't change the fact that you stole my boyfriend. I love Declan and I'll find a way to get him back, even if I have to do the hardest most painful thing on earth, I'll do it for him', Sabrina said firmly. Ariana tried to block out the negativity. To get through this conversation, Ariana knew she couldn't be upset. 'Sabrina I'm sorry. Did Declan tell you about our history?', Ariana asked her. 'No...you guys have a history?', Sabrina asked in a sad and disappointed way. 'Yeah, we used to be together until I left Honeymoon Avenue. And then I came back', Ari replied hoping that the conversation would soften. Ari could feel the tension between her and Sabrina. 'Ariana I'm sorry. I had no idea that you used to have a thing with Declan. I feel I've been set up by the both of you. And soon, you'll know how it will feel. I'll make you feel how I feel, if it's the last thing I do', Sabrina then hung the phone up. Ari was left feeling confused. And annoyed. Sabrina obviously did not understand. This was a different circumstance than what Sabrina thinks it is. Ariana just didn't want anything to do with Sabrina. Ari did what she could but it didn't matter. It is what it is. She hoped her conversation would leave her and Sabrina all good with each other, but sometimes things just don't go according to plan.