Dealing with Ricky

Ariana started packing her suit cases and bags, excited and all, waiting for her boyfriend, Ricky to arrive because Ariana really wanted to tell him what she was planning on doing and she really wanted him to go with her to Honeymoon Avenue. She really hoped that he liked the idea and supported her. Ariana had already told her parents what she was going to do and they were really proud of her that she was going to make her first big decision in her life. She just hoped Ricky would be too. Ring! Ring! Ariana's phone rang. It was Ricky! Ariana answered her phone with a really big grin on her face. 'Hey, Ricky how are you?', Ariana said. 'Good thanks,uh I'm just outside your house and I brought you your favourite vegetable pie, so I'm just going to bring it in', Ricky replied, with a chirpy voice. 'Awe that's so nice of you, thank you. I'll meet you inside', Ariana said with a sweet voice. Ricky hung the phone up and met Ariana at the door. They went upstairs to Ariana's room. 'What's with all these bags and luggage?', Ricky asked Ariana with a confused voice. 'Well that's what I wanted to talk to about', Ariana said with a half excited and half nervous tone. ' I really miss life in Honeymoon Avenue and we both know that I've been wanting to go back and live there for a long time and...', Ricky cut her off. 'Ariana get to the point', Ricky said in a 'getting angry tone'. Ariana was a bit upset with how he talked to her. He usually talked to her like that though, so she didn't understand why she got so offended this time. 'I'm moving back to Honeymoon Avenue, Ricky', Ariana said with an upset tone. At first, Ariana wanted Ricky to go with her. But now she just wanted nothing to do with him. She was sick of being treated like trash from him. 'Ariana, sweetie, if you leave we're done!', Ricky shouted at her. 'You know what Ricky...' Ariana started off...'it's okay. We're over', Ariana said in a relieved tone. ' Ariana I just said that because I didn't want you to go but it was still true, but I thought you loved me', Ricky said with a shocked hint. 'Ricky, it doesn't matter what you say. I don't want to be with you anymore and if you loved me, you wouldn't treat me how you do. Please leave', Ariana said. 'But Ariana...' Ariana cut him off. 'But nothing, Ricky. Save it. I meant what I said, get out of my house', Ariana said with control. With that Ricky walked out to his car alone and Ariana sighed while she kept on packing. She decided that nothing, no even Ricky, would stop her from returning to Honeymoon Avenue. This was her life and she was sick of Ricky always making her decisions. This time, Ariana wasn't going to let anyone do that. She made sure of it.