Upsetting news

Ariana had been at Honeymoon Avenue for two days now but had only stayed at her apartment, to unpack her things and settle in. She was also planning out what to do because no one knew that she was back in Honeymoon Avenue. She wanted to see Declan because she still liked him and she couldn't stop thinking about him. She wanted to see her old friends, like Miranda and Emma, but Ari didn't know how to find them, because she lost contact with them. Ariana sighed, knowing that this was not going to be easy. 'All well, no point thinking about it', Ariana thought, as she walked out of her apartment and locked it. Carrying her purse, Ariana went down the elevator and started walking towards town. She wanted to see all the stores and new shops they had built and upgraded. Ariana was only doing this to fill in time, seems she had no way of seeing her friends. Ari at the moment, all she wanted to really see, was Declan. She hoped that he'd still remember her and that things could go back to the way it was between them. She also wanted Miranda and Emma to remember her and things weren't going to be awkward between them. As Ariana walked into the Plaza, she was in shock. Was she in reality? Was she actually awake? There in front of one of the shops, was Declan! Ariana suddenly felt weird because it felt unusual seeing him after all this time. Declan hadn't seen her yet, so Ariana decided to walk into the shop he was standing in front of and wait until he noticed her. Ariana started looking at the clothes and heels. She was looking for about five minutes, until Declan said in a confused voice, 'Ariana?! Um, is that you?' Ariana didn't know what to say, so she just went along with it.' Yeah, hi Declan I haven't seen you in ages', Ariana said shyly. 'I know, um what are you doing her?' Declan asked. 'I move here two days ago', Ariana said, trying to hold back her feelings. 'Hey Decsey', a pretty girl said walking up to Declan. 'Oh hey Sabrina', Declan said giving the girl a kiss on the cheek. Ariana was a little confused. 'Oh Ariana, this is my girlfriend, Sabrina, Sabrina this is Ariana',Declan exclaimed.'Hi Ariana, how do you and Declan know each other?', Sabrina asked Ariana. This made everything really awkward, seems she was Declan's ex. She just decided to not tell her and leave so she said, 'Nice to meet you, I have to go now nice seeing you again Declan', Ariana said quickly to Declan in a really upset voice. Tears rolled down her cheek as she walked out of the building. 'Wait, Ariana', Declan called out. Ariana just ignored him. She knew this would happen, but she never imagined feeling this way. She so badly still liked Declan, but it looks like he's moved on.