Chapter IV

Tag teaming with the guy I like
"Wake up we have to go to the gym" was all I heard being screamed into my ear. "Ok, ok I'm up alright no more screaming and trying to make me deaf" I said sitting up. "Did you guys seriously have to scream in my ear so much I think you burst my ear drum" saying sarcastically walking over to my bag grabbing my workout gear. "Give me a few minutes and I'll get changed and then we can head to the gym and get something to eat" I said walking into the bathroom. "Yep no problem just be hanging out here" Maryse said sitting down on the bed.

----------------------------------------------------------20 minutes later----------------------------------------------------------

Me, Nikki,Brie and Maryse were in the gym when I spotted Alberto in the corner lifting weights and I couldn't help but think that he looked really hot. After I had spotted Alberto I got of the treed mill and walked over to a wall. When I had walked over to the wall I put my body into the hand stand position and then started to do what I like to call hand stand push ups. While I was doing my hand stand push ups I saw Alberto come up to me. "Hey looks like your pretty flexible and strong to be able to do those types of push up" he said smiling at me. "Yeah it does I've known how to do them since I was 14"telling him while stopping doing what I was doing. "Hey I wanted to ask you something"he said looking into my eyes. "Oh yeah do you want my email address now or are you gonna go to Steph and Hunter's office and ask them for it" I said sarcastically leaning against the wall. "Ha alright I had that one coming but my question is, would you like to become my tag team partner" he asked me then sitting down against the wall next to me. "Do you mean for the mixed tag team tournament, for the new mixed tag team titles that WWE has introduced" I said looking into his eyes once again. "Yeah that's what I meant to say, but I just couldn't get the proper words out in front of a pretty girl like you"I suddenly felt my self blushing when he said that he thought that I was pretty. "Yeah I would love to be your tag team partner, I mean your a former 4 time world heavyweight champion and I'm from the best wrestling family in the world which means I was trained by he best so those title are defiantly going to be ours by the end of the tournament" I said walking closer to him and then looking him strait on the eyes "oh and one more thing I'm still going to go for the divas title even though we will be the first ever WWE mixed tag teams champions" I said whispering in his ear then I gave him a small kiss in the check and patted his chest and said "I'll see you at smackdown so we can win the first round of that tournament Del Rio" then I walked to my bag that was over near the girls. When I got back to my bag all three of the girls said "care to explain what's going on with you Alberto Del Rio" in unison. "What nothing going on there he just asked me to be his tag team partner for the tournament to decide the first WWE mixed tag teams champions" I said picking up my bag. "Yeah ok let's go with that" Brie said smiling. After that me and the girls walked out of the gym and back to our separate hotel rooms.

--------------------------------------------------3 hours later leaving for smackdown--------------------------------------
"Dad hurry up we need to leave for smackdown in like 5 minutes"I said yelling from my bedroom packing my bag. "Alright Nadia calm down I'm ready to go"dad said walking towards the door and me behind him. "What's got you so stressed sweetheart"dad said looking at me with a worried look on his face. "It's not that I'm stressed it just when me and the girls where in the gym I ran into Alberto Del Rio and he asked me to be his tag team partner for the mixed tag team tournament which if you win you will get the new WWE mixed tag team championship belts,and your a former tag  6 time tag team champion and I guess I just want to make you proud" I said. "Hey look at me you have made me proud ever since the day that you came to me and said that you wanted to get back in the ring training after your shoulder injury"he said pulling me into a hug and smiling. The elevator door then opened so me and dad stepped out and dad went to check us out. 5 minutes later I saw Alberto come out of the elevator and he waved at me so I waved back. Then dad came over and grabbed his bags and me and him started walking towards the car. Before I arrived at the car I turned around and gave Alberto a smile and a wave.