Chapter 4 - Dinner Mishaps & A Huge Missunderstanding

IT WOULD BE AMAZING IF EVRYONE READ THE A/N @ THE BOTTOM! THANKS LOVIES

recap peaches! -

"What do you mean history," I say trying not to play the jealous girlfriend right now.

"We used to date, nothing huge. The break up was pretty much mutual," he says his face turning a light red color.

"what did she dump you or something?" I asked.

"She, she um well she was-"

And that sentence was interrupted when a Megan fox look alike came bounding into the room, going straight to carter and giving him a huge hug.

Ok, I dare someone to tell me that I can't play the jealous girlfriend... so much for swimming.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm desperately trying to stay calm right now. Deep breaths Amanda deep fucking breaths.

"I've missed you so much car," Megan Fox lookalike er jasmine says.

I turn and look at carter trying my hardest not to glare at him. Yeah, it really doesn't work out. Okay maybe I should just get to know her first maybe she isn't a bitch, she could be really nice. Yup, I defintly need to learn how to give a proper prep talk.

Here goes nothing.

"Hi, you must be jasmine," I say with the sweetest smile I could muster.

"Yeah, and I'm guessing you're the famous Amanda," she says smiling genuinely. Ok, maybe I did overreact.

"You guys date right?" she asks moving away from Carter. Finally getting a good look at her. She has long brown hair that goes to her shoulders it's straightened. She was wearing jean shorts and a baby blue tank top. It was actually really cute. Shit.

"Yeah, did you guys go out too," I said openly glaring at Carter. I can't believe he didn't tell me. What the hell. I tell him everything, literally. Well, not everything he would probably become annoyed if I told him every thought running through my mind. That's what I have Kelly for, to annoy the shit out of her, I love that bitch.

"Yeah something likes that," she said looking at carter with a slight smirk on her face. His face instantly went red. What the hell was that about?

"Ok well dinner is ready so come on," Carter says awkwardly.

Just as jasmines about to go out the door I grab her arm. Interrogation time.

"What happened between the two of you?" I ask scrunching up my eyebrows in confusion.

"It's nothing to worry about really," she says nonchalantly

" hell yes it is, you come up in here looking like you freaking walked out of a victorias secret magazine and you expect me to just be ok with that. Look at me," I say motioning to myself "then look at you! So yes it is something to worry about," I said my face red from that rant.

Man, that felt good.

"You really have nothing to worry about ok, I'm not after your man if that's what's bothering you," she says

"Can't you just tell me what happened between the two of you?" I asked.

This is so frustrating. Why can't she just spit it out already?

"Ok fine, but you can't tell him I told you it's supposed to be a secret okay?" I frantically nod my head hoping to finally get information out of jasmine.