Chapter 9:The Voice

"Uwah...!"

  Sweat rolled down my neck as I ran out of the rooftop. I didn't dare to even glance back, for fear that it would instead slow me down. Almost tripping down the stairs, I aimed for the school gates. I was sure that once I reach the exit, the devil would stop chasing me. Just a few hundred steps to go.

  Suddenly I felt myself tripping in slow motion. I opened my mouth to yell in frustration, but no noise came out. I did a little somersault in the air before my head  came in contact with the ground.

~~~~

It was as if millions of little people were hitting repeatedly against my temples. As if it weren't enough, my whole head felt as if it was burning.

  "Hoshimi..."

  I tried to open my eyes, but they remained shut. My whole body  wouldn't move, so I could only lay silently and helplessly.

  "Hoshimi...Give me...Lend me your power..."

  The voice filled me with pure terror. I wanted to escape, but I couldn't. It was as if the owner of the voice had control over me.

  "...kura. Sakura." Another faint voice was far far away, but it made me feel safe. I reached out for the voice, and before I knew it, I was awake.

  "Sakura. Are you alright?" Sawada Tsunayoshi sat at the edge of the bed, his brown eyes shining with concern. "You kept mumbling in your sleep."

  "I...just had a nightmare." I sighed inwardly, smiling weakly at him. "Where am I?"

  "The school's infirmary. Erm, Hibari-san brought you here." Tsuna scratched his head, looking a little uncomfortable.

  I blinked twice, not believing what I just heard. "Hibari? As in, that Hibari Kyoya? Are you sure?" I asked doubtfully. Tsuna nodded once before wincing.

  "I was at the gate waiting for you. Reborn insisted that I should bring you home..." Tsuna sighed. "Then I saw you running. Before I could call you you fell and knocked your head."

  My cheeks burnt in embarrassment as I recalled how I did a little somersault. Pushing the memory aside, I kicked the white blanket away and struggled to stand. Tsuna rushed to help me immediately as my head spun.

  "Hoshimi...Give me the Eien No Hi..."

  Startled, I jumped, glancing around for the source of the voice. I frowned suspiciously at the dark shadows in the corners of the infirmary.

  "What's wrong?"

  I turned to look at Tsuna, and smiled reassuringly. "It's nothing,"I mumbled, and we began to make our way out of the school.

>>>>>>>>>

HEYHEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!!!!!LONG TIME NO SEE PEEPS!!!:D

I have been busy with my exams, and now that they are over, I'm celebrating!!!!But not for long. I will be starting work soon, but I will post the expected chapters first. Fans are my priority. :D

Well.Hope you will comment and vote!!!