prodigy imagine

You’re walking home in your tight school girl skirt, and you’re tugging at it constantly to keep it down, it begins to rain “fuck!” you put your binder over your head and start walking. You hear breathing behind you but as you glance over your shoulder constantly. No one’s there. You shrug your shoulders, and continue walking and you bump into a boy. Prodigy.

He smirks and looks you dead in the eye. “whats your name lil ma” your lips are trembling and you open you mouth to speak but he kisses you. you panic and don’t know what to do so you just go with it. His hands roam down to your waist and he grips your ass firmly. causing you to bite your lip.

In his mind he believes you want him to take it further, although this is your first time and you’re deeply fucked. The rain comes down harder and he plays you on-top of a car removing your clothes, he kisses from your jaw to your belly button flicking his tongue at your nipples as he makes his way down. as the rain makes “tap” noises on your body he sucks on your skin, making his way down to your inner thighs, you prop yourself up on your elbows and watch.

He makes his way to your pussy. He spreads your lips with his hands and slips his tongue inside, swirling it around gripping tightly on your waist, your moans encouraging him to go deeper, you squeeze your eyes shut, and ball your fist up tightly. He look's back up at you and smirks, gliding his tongue along your walls, and slurping up your juices that are mixed with your cum, he pulls his tongue out licking his lips after he licks up the rest of your juices, he drops his boxers and grips his shaft. running his fingers off his tip, and positioning his dick with eye contact of your pussy, your bite down on your lips even harder and rip skin off.

He looks up at you “don’t worry.. daddy make the pain go to pleasure no time” he whispers and winks. He rams himself inside of you, you let out a loud scream beating on the window-shield. “shh” he says as he moves his hips in sync of your grinds. He continues to ram himself in and out, gripping on your thighs tightly to keep you still. Your screams turn into moans, soft moans, and he smiles. He grips your hips and slam you down on him. Your mouth opens but no words come out but “a-h-u-o-x” you begin to stud-er and you legs buckle.

He notices your give in, and takes slow strokes, he slips in and rams back in harshly, he holds your leg up and as you arch your back he puts his hands in the small of your back. You moan his name loudly and the rain pours down harder, the mixture of blood and water fall off your body, as you cum you feel as if a sea of ecstasy has taking over shooting out of your body, he finally cums, and pulls out. you rest back on the car breathing heavily. “told you daddy would make the pain go away” you try to get up off the car but your legs shake and you fall to the grown. He stoops from button up his pants and helps you up and puts your clothes on. After he finishes with you he puts you on his back, walks you on and you whisper to yourself “best first time ever”

Vote|Fan|Comment