Roc imagine

you’re at the dinner table and you’re glancing around. Your panties are wet and you’re trynna keep your legs closed. Roc smirks and drops his spoon. “Lemme get dat” he goes under the table and walks in between your legs,he spreads your legs and run his hands up your legs and over your inner thigh, you’re fidgeting with the table cloth and forks wondering what he’s going to do. He notices your panties are leaking and he licks his lips pulling them down, he slings them over his shoulder and stares at your wet exposed pussy. He licks his lips and glides his tongue over the wet ness of your thighs, and makes his way up to your overflowing pussy. You look around the place putting on a fake smile holding back your moans. you grit your teeth, and put the menu over your face. he lays his tongue straight over your clit making his way to your pussy lips, he plants soft kisses around your pussy, and flicks his tongue at it. you curl up your toes and your body tingles as he runs his big hands over your thighs,and up your legs. He slips his tongue inside of you teasingly, slowly making curvs with his tongue, you open your mouth a Little  moan slips, you don’t put the menu down because you feels eyes on you but the waitress walks past smirking and shaking his head. Roc’s twerling his tongue around and rubbing your clit with his thumb apply pressure as he turns it in circles, he pulls his tongue out and kisses your pussy lips,  he unbuckles his pants and grips his shaft stroking it as he continues to kiss your pussy, he grows hungrier and pulls you under the table as well. he continues stroking his shaft and you notice how hard he’s gottten. Your eyes widen as you notice how big and strong the Zilla looks. He pulls you closer to him and positions himself with your pussy so they make contact, he holds your waist tightly and slowly pushes his self inside, you studder as you moan and grip onto the pole of the table, he begins to slide in and out picking up his pace as he slams in and out of you, both moans and groans coming from the both of you as you both begin to sweat, he wraps his hands around your neck as he grinds inside of you, and puts his finger of your lip “shh” he removes his hand and leans down to suck on your neck as his pace becomes faster and a tear strolls down your cheek. as you arch your back cum flows out you, he pulls out and drags his tongue from the bottom of your lips to the top roughly, smiling. as you’re out of breath he helps you back up into your seat adjusting your dress, and he picks up his fork you point to the corner of his mouth and he licks it smirking, and you laugh kicking him, and the waitress walks back smiling.

Vote|Fan|Comment