ray imagine

You’re walking home it is your birthday. You open the door and Ray’s on your couch you scream loudly and it startles him causing him to jump. “shit ma you scared me” your bestfriends yell out “surprise!” and you’re on the verge of fainting but you don’t. they pull you onto the couch next to him and you’re shy, He places his hand on your leg and smirks. He begins to rub the same spot your friends don’t notice it but you do. His hands go down your tighs and over your panties.

He begins to rub your pussy through your panties, and you curl up your toes biting the corner of your lip nodding and looking at your friends. They get up and go to the kitchen still talking.and laughing. He watches them leave then look at you. You look back at him and he cotinues rubbing your pussy over your panties, massaging your pussy lips you part your lips and a moan slips.

He leans over and kisses you, you wrap your arms around his neck as he unbuckles his pants and pull down your skirt & panties. he sloppy slams himself in you, gripping onto your torso he rams himself in and out harder and faster, soon it becomes uncontrollable.

You moan loudly and scratch your nails into his back your friends don’t hear because they secretly left. you arch your back and he tries to push you back down, grinding his hips in circles and raming himself in at the same time   your moans travel throughout the house and you grip tightly onto his skin with your nails causing him to grow angry and push himself deeper inside, he bites down on your neck sucking on it roughly as you scrape up his back. you both climax, and he slow strokes. He finally pulls out and walks up the stairs leaving you on the couch shaking and once you get up you drop down to the ground, shivering.

Fan|Vote|Comment