Chapter 3

"Today is the start of the elimination games, if you don't want to be eliminated, don't get at the rock bottom of the list!! Each team will have their corresponding representative for this first game"he smiled "the first game is called the wheel of fortune!, in this game you must run in this wheel for as long as you can, the first to fall fails the last one standing gets 10 points. Each point is changeable to a lifeline. Are you ready?, Group one's representative Nick for Group two Kelly, Group 3 Cymrick and Group 4 Harry styles " the announcer added

"Ready Get set Go "the flag rose up the air signaling the start of the game. Harry immediately started rolling in this ball of plastic above the water which kinda looks fun suddenly Kelly hits harry balloon in full force yet her attempt to remove us from the list failed then harry attacked nick using half of his force and Nick fell drown and went out of the balloon harry kept running in the balloon moderately, not slow neither fast just perfect like thee way he really is oops did I just spill it, did I just think Harry was perfect? Yeah it doesn't matter tho, as if I'm gonna admit it to him right?

 Harry immediately started rolling in this ball of plastic above the water which kinda looks fun suddenly Kelly hits harry balloon in full force yet her attempt to remove us from the list failed then harry attacked nick using half of his force and...

We treat each other like close friends and I don't want to lose a friend because of my stupid freaking feelings yeah?

"Winner of first round Group 3 winning 10 points, after them is group four garnering 8points , next is group this 2 having 6points and lastly group one getting 2points " the announcer smiled harry went out of the balloon and went running towards me with a huge frown on his face "what's the problem harry?" I asked "I lost" he said in the saddest tone ever "you were great out there, you did your best that's what matters."I smiled trying to cheer him up "yeah right harry that was good "niall gave him a pat on the back "really? You think so?" He smiled "we know so" I smiled widely earning a huge grin from him.

"Teams huddle up and get ready for the first group challenge aka "the thinker, the whisperer, the actor and the writer, sadly one of group 4's member has to seat on the bench and watch cause this challenge only asks for 4persons per group but it doesn't matter I mean it won't matter cause the winner of this, their group gets 20 points yeah you heard me right 20 points" the announcer said and the crowd went crazy, it felt weird cause I've never seen or even felt this type of aura coming from students because of a school program.

"So who is the thinker?" Niall asked " well obviously I'm the actor cause I'm Irish" he laughed "well uhm I'll be the whisperer "Harry smiled "uhm harry you can't your voice is too deep, it'll make us laugh hearing you whisper. "I giggled " what?!" Harry replied "nothing" I rolled my eyes "yeah right" he smirked "harry, I think you should let us participate on this one cause you already joined a game earlier"the other twin said "what?!" Harry exclaimed "he's right harry give chance to others" niall smiled "wait I can give up my position for you harry "I smiled "no, they're right " he frowned "harry you can play better than me so I guess you should participate" I tried to comfort him "no, connor you desert this shot, I know you could win this game for us so go win it he tried to smile " okay so I'll be the thinker ?" I raised an eyebrow " okay I'll be the whisperer " the other twin said and of course the other one is the writer.

The game is about to start and I still feel very bad for harry, cause like he wanted to join so bad but there goes this two evil twins trying to ruin the mans pride. Urgh I wish I could've just gave up and I guess I shouldn't have let him persuade me in the first place. Oh well, I guess I should just let it go

I went on the space I mean place where I am supposed to stand at. Its not hard to find it is literally written on the floor.
"Pick a number" the host smiled "3" I replied

Question:

What is it that's always coming but never arrives?
Oh snap I know this one is it the uhm delivery guy, obviously not yes I got it I immediately ran to jack well I saw it on his tag when I ran to him "tomorrow" I whispered then he went to Niall's platform and whispered something to niall and niall went acting strange things, well he's adorable that way.
Finn went writing the first thing that came onto his MIMD and poof the alarm beeped and our answer was shown and finn wrote hand shake yeah right, its not even close to the word tomorrow. Well we got 7 for effort and we lost as freak cause all the teams got the answer correctly.

"What was that all about dude?" Niall went straight to my face "what is what?" I raised an eyebrow "you went saying you'll be the thinker so we thought you are really smart and guess what you are to gay to function" he yelled " wait what?! Who the fuck told you to do such weird Irish handshakes instead of acting out the word tomorrow" I yelled back "yeah right, you told jack handshake not tomorrow "he rolled his eyes "what the actual fuck" I told him tomorrow I know I said it fucking clear enough for him to understand and why would I humiliate myself?" I relied trying to control my temper "wait, what?!" You told him the correct answer? And he told me the wrong one?" He asked " clearly yes " I rolled my eyes "so that means it was all Jack's fault?" He said questioningly " yeah I know he did it on purpose, he did it for you to hate me just like the way he hates me" I said sternly and I walked away.

" Connor are you okay?" Harry followed me " yes I am okay"I said while wiping my tears "no you're not I can see your tears"he exclaimed "then why are you still asking me if you already know I'm not freaking fine" I yelled " I just want to be sure I don't want to judge my friend by his actions, I wanna hear it coming out of your mouth that you are not fine!"he exclaimed

"Harry thanks for the care but I really need this time alone and I need to go home right now its already late" I replied "okay take care, have a safe ride " he smiled

~house~

I immediately ran upstairs and snubbed the presence of Louis Tomlinson I went to my room and locked the doors and slammed. My face to the bed and started crying.

I kept asking myself why those two shits hate me that much, even all I've done to them is be nice and a smile I offer to everyone, ugh this sucks as fuck I hate it I hate them I hate my fucxking life

Author's note:
Hey guys sorry I uploaded very late but I promise it won't happen again, BTW. I'd like to say thanks to the lovely people who kept commenting on my recent update so here's my new challenge for a faster update

7votes 20 comments