Chapter 5

Its been a week since Louis got pissed at me and he still snobs me and I don't even know why, I already gave all my efforts just to make him forgive me.

I've been waking up before my alarm clock for the past week for no reason. I never went back to school after the incident happened and harry keeps texting me asking what happened to me, why was I absent and what can he do to make me feel a little better "Connor?" I heard a very familiar voice and no its not Harry's, this voice is way more elated and Irish. I went down the stairs to check my visitor is and I happen to see Niall, "hey" I smiled "hi?" He replied awkwardly "what seems to be the problem ?" I cocked an eyebrow, then he pointed at my Weiner "oh shit, I definitely didn't know I was naked. I'm so freaking sorry " I Sighed covering my Weiner "well that wasn't a pleasant sight to see , I came here to take you back to school ." he giggled "why?" I asked "well since you've been gone the only thing that the group did was lose and we can't afford another lose anymore because we are at the brink of elimination " he answered "wait ill just get dressed " I smiled "finally you've thought of getting dressed " he joked. I immediately ran upstairs and grabbed the first clothes I saw. "Connor?" Niall yelled " I'm almost done "I replied

-time skip-
(School Gate)

" I fucking hate you" harry cried hugging me tightly "then why are you hugging me " I joked "OK I missed you a lot, why havent you been answering my calls ?" He asked "well I had the worst week and I cant afford to risk my emotions once again" I answered "welcome to the final day of our group activity and we are almost there to reveal the new winners of the competition, the winning group will receive  free dormitory for this upcoming school year." The M.C exclaimed joyfully. "In front of you is a massive maze filled with traps, not simple traps but traps that could imobalize you for the whole activity. But wait theres more the last group to finish this maze would be suspended for 7 weeks" he smirked "wait imobalize? I wasn't informed that this school could cause me my death " I exclaimed "you're not the only one feeling that way" Harry gave me a pat on the back "this is worse than seeing Connor  naked with his wiener dangling all over the place" Niall joked "really? Why'd you have to bring that up?" I rolled my eyes "oh come on it was not my fault that you walk around your house naked" Niall fired back " it obviously isn't my fault that you barged in" I yelled " it obviously isn't my fault that you barged in " he mimicked me "very funny " I replied sarcastically "then why aren't you laughing?" He asked rhetorically "hey guys, stop fighting" Harry said "well he started it " I yelled "no he did" niall shot back "stop! You two aren't kids anymore, so stop acting like you're one " he yelled at us and just like that niall and I kept our thoughts to ourselves.

"Since the three of you are busy flirting with each other. You won't get to know what the mechanics are" Jack rolled his eyes "what do you mean you retard" niall snapped back " while the three of you were busy chatting and mingling with each other, the leaders of each group were asked to go up to get the card containing the mechanics and guess what you three were to damn busy to even notice it" Jack yelled "sorry" niall sighed "sowhatdo we do now?" I asked "go up and get our card, make up an excuse since you caused all of the hiatus" niall ordered "k."I replied and left.

I went up the stage and took our card to know what kind of twist does this maze have in store for us.

"Well it's very simple, at least one member must reach the finish line with the designated banner taken from the guard, wherein we need to solve the given math problem in order to get the key to open the chest were the banner is located.
Btw the chest is under water and to get the chest one of us must dive into the pool of humongous goldfishes in order to retrieve it. And finally we must reach the end "I said, niall just nodded.

" team members, get on the starting line. The game begins in three, two, one, go!"

Author's Note:
Sorry it took me too long to update my story. Since someone asked for an update i have one to y'all.