Chapter 1 Part 1: Eyes for You

The memory of that day haunts me everytime I go to sleep. Losing my family on that day, the day I was suspose to be having the time of my life. For years I had battled with depression. Around age 14 I started smoking and taking drugs to help with the pain, I became addicted when I was 15 and started smoking everyday. My aunt Clarisa sent me to rehab, it was tough for me, I was the youngest and most embrassed one there. I would always got caught with a cigarette or a lighter. Luckily I beat the addiction, leaving everyone else in the dust and instead of smoking I started drawing. Sadie, my consuler at the rehab said I had a real knack for it. Drawing soon became the only way I could escape and now since then I have been drug-free and I don't think I'll ever go back. 

  I looked up to see if Kelly had finished reading her report. She wasn't, I looked at my baby blue G-shock. 10:51. A smile suddenly appeared on my face.  5 more minutes! I thought to myself. I couldn't wait to get out of this extremly boring class. English was one of my worst subjects, and I mean the worst. I have dyselxia, A.D.H.D and sometimes depression and when those get mixed up with school, I get F's, F's and more F's, and oh yeah F's. English was the worse because I usually had to read stuff out loud. No one knows I have dyslexia expect my aunt and my 2 best friends Ruby and Joshua. Ruby was my loud, excotic friend while Jousha was humble, shy friend. Ruby lived in Puertro Rico for 2 years, She was considered a Spanish Godess. Ruby jet black hair was either straighten or curled. Her dark brown eyes always seemed happy. Her red lips were covered in gloss and smiling. She had one of the biggest chest I've seen. They were like 36C's, she must had all the boys on their knees. You might think a girl like that would wear a lot of makeup, not Ruby. She would always looked fresh and awake. When she moved to Ceveland she was considered a queen, an angel, a vision. From the minute I saw her I insantly hated her. Joshua and I would make fun of her from a distance.We would talk how she always talked in a carzy accent, which Joshua thought was kind of sexy. 

One day she came up to us and asked us, "Su tan molesto!". Lucky for me Joshua was taking Spanish so he became the official translator. "Your so annoying" he translated. At first I just ignored her until she repeated it again "I heard you the first time okay?!" I said glaring at her. "No se tu tanga pegada en el culo!" she said laughing. "What she say?" I whispered to Joshua. "I can't say .. dirty"

I rolled my eyes at him. "C'mon.." I said hitting his arm. "Okay..she said don't get your thongs stuck in your ass..something like that" he said looking down. I didn't feel like arguing so I just stuck up the middle finger up at her. She gasped as if it was her last breath, she turned around and stormed over to her friends and started whispering (of course about me). "Su perro!" I yelled at her. She turned around and gave me "the look". She was obivously mad, but I was pretty happy. 

"Do you know what you just said?" Joshua asked me like I just some curse. "No, what?" I asked still celebrating my victory. "You bitch" he said. I shurgged my shoulders brarely even listening. Awhile after the fight though I kind of felt bad and I decided to apologize (yeah am that knid of person). Soon we became friends and we started hanging out more. She got better in English, so Jousha didn't have to be our translator anymore.

Finally the bell rand and I darted out of the classroom like a cheetah. Joshua was talking to one of his teachers. I walked up to him and tapped on his shoulder, he turned around and smiled. His cocoa brown skinned looked smooth and beautiful. His light brown were full of hope and laughter. His gorgeous smile and his sexy cheek bones were well, hot. His black hair was cut and he was rocking the waves, and his tall but skinny figure was working for him. 

"Hey" I said giving him a hug. 

"Hi" he said smiling. 

"Hi!" said Mr. Morris the english teacher. Mr. Morris hardest and hated teachers in the school. He was also the shortest. Everyone would make fun of his round glasses because they were too big. His bald head always held a refelction of someone, today it was Joshua and I. He never seemed to change his clothes either. Same black converse sneaker and gray sweater with black church pants.